• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Town's Feedback Thread
1 1

161 posts in this topic

Ghost Town magicked some Dr. Strange comics right to my door. Even Dormammu couldn't damage these comics, they were packaged so well. Another great transaction from Barton.

If you haven't gotten the idea from all these posts, he's a great seller and you should feel at ease buying from him.

I bought over 20 CGC books from Barton in his last sales thread … tons of sweet books and gorgeous high grade Cap’s to fill some holes in my run.

Barton was just a phenomenal guy to deal with and is very reputable. He doesn’t need my kudos to convey just how highly respected he is on these boards as the veterans here know he’s one of the elite.

Thanks a ton Barton … it was a pleasure dealing with you ! (thumbs u

Edited by comeaux

I can't think of a smoother transaction. Quick and clear communication. Fast and very secure shipping. Accurate grading and excellent pricing. What more could you possibly want? :applause:

Just a great transaction from beginning to end. Purchased some raw books and with great communication was able to score some additions to my collection. Books arrived in bomb proof packaging and exactly as described. Can't wait to send Barton my want list to keep filling in my collection.

Craig B.

If there were a picture in the dictionary for the perfect buyer , it would be a picture of Barton.

I responded to Barton's WTB, and he made it the perfect transaction.

Thank You Sir (worship)

Barton is one of the best on the boards. Great to work with. Reasonable in every way and always brings the best to the boards. Great transaction but better yet...great member.

Just completed another awesome transaction with Barton. I received a pile of well graded and packaged raw books to my doorstep with awesome communication throughout the process,

Thanks again Barton.