• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2011

78 posts in this topic

there is actually a HUGE hard wood floor game room, on second floor...room for my pool table, video games, mego display cases and comic books :cry:

Just out of curiosity, what did it end up selling for?

:gossip: zillow.com

:tonofbricks:

I seriously need to consider moving back to the US. That would buy a 800 square foot flat here.

Hong Kong Dollar 7.79639 USD 0.128264

yeah but look at the exchange rate. i'd be one hell of a rich man if I moved over to Hong Kong.

No one needs that much house. hm
think investment and of course why they call it a "dream" house (thumbs u

Is FLA real estate investible at the high end now, or are there still a few years left to settle overcapacity?

Is FLA real estate investible at the high end now, or are there still a few years left to settle overcapacity?

According to the Zillow page on the property that Rick mentioned, the seller dropped the price by $110K a couple of weeks ago, so it sounds like prices are still pretty soft.

WOW! Rick ,where's the line drawn going from a house to an Estate?I would say that's one hell of an Estate. (worship) Comics been berry berry good to you. :applause:

WOW! Rick ,where's the line drawn going from a house to an Estate?I would say that's one hell of an Estate. (worship) Comics been berry berry good to you. :applause:

actually, having so many comics and not being liquid was berry berry bad for me :cry:

actually, having so many comics and not being liquid was berry berry bad for me :cry:

The general GA market is bound to pick up, Rick. As I like to say, the GA and SA markets have an accordion-like relationship. When GA pulls too far ahead, SA comes snapping back to close up the gap. When SA pushes too far ahead, GA then springs forward to re-open the gap.

:eek: