• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead issue 83 discussion thread.SPOILERS! READ AT OWN RISK!!!!

156 posts in this topic

HEy guys been a while i wrote anything on the boards but after reading issue #83 had to come in and see what people where saying .As expected everyone is in AWE. I mean Carl was shot in the 1st arc but this is just up! his face !!! i froze on that page for like a min thinking to myself , Did Kirkman really do this . This can;t be but it did happen and now till next month we have to suffer and just wonder where Kirkman is taking us next .

well, based on the upcoming covers my guess is carl dies at the end of issue 84

feb110475.jpg

rick alone

MAR110603.jpg

and the next arc is called "where do we go from here"

I just got finished reading the issue and I can't stop thinking about it I really liked Carl he came a long way since the start. If he survives more than two issues I'll be surprised I mean that wound was HUGE. So who's next Kirkman? Could it be Glenn or Andrea god I hope not.

rick alone

MAR110603.jpg

I hope it's not too late for them to add some text to the cover a la Flash #184/76 ("You are about to experience the most tragic day in the life of Rick Grimes!") :cry:

feb110475.jpg

rick alone

MAR110603.jpg

Well #84 will be the last issue of the next HC so it should end strong.

I still get the feeling Carl will live and the covers are to keep us speculating.

feb110475.jpg

rick alone

MAR110603.jpg

are these %*$* variants ? Whats the ratio on these ? Oh wait nm the book says #85

Where do you go to see advanced covers ?.. I'm following kirkman on twitter you think he would tweet them (shrug)

feb110475.jpg

rick alone

MAR110603.jpg

I just got finished reading the issue and I can't stop thinking about it I really liked Carl he came a long way since the start. If he survives more than two issues I'll be surprised I mean that wound was HUGE. So who's next Kirkman? Could it be Glenn or Andrea god I hope not.

Lets face it ... if he kills carl ... no one is safe in this book aside from maybe rick ... Even if carl lives he was shot in the brain ... who is to say he will even know how to walk or talk or what have you properly anymore ... Rick would have to lug him around with his one lone hand and feed him& change his poopy undies ....

Lets face it ... if he kills carl ... no one is safe in this book aside from maybe rick ... Even if carl lives he was shot in the brain ... who is to say he will even know how to walk or talk or what have you properly anymore ... Rick would have to lug him around with his one lone hand and feed him& change his poopy undies ....

Not shot in the brain. Back of the head. Exit wound is his eye. Realisticlly he wouldn't survive in those conditions, but he could survive the gun wound.

I think rick is posed like that because he knows his decision cost lives and at least left his son shot horribly.