• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got a pet? Post a picture or two here!!

133 posts in this topic

Great pictures everyone but I think it is only proper to post their names! :idea: (Besides I want to find the true comic geeks - Gizmo from Gremlins is a close as my family has let me to naming the pets (we did have a Cheetara when we lived in FL) I wanted to call Juliet Gamora but was out voted!:cry:

Names added. (thumbs u

This "kids caught in the act" picture was sent to me while I was at Wondercon this weekend. Still trying to sort out the details, the third cat was either passed out in the other room or left at the liquor store as deposit for the keg. The place smelled of stale beer, catnip and anchovies when I got home. That's the last time we leave them alone (with an emergency credit card).

catparty.jpg

This "kids caught in the act" picture was sent to me while I was at Wondercon this weekend. Still trying to sort out the details, the third cat was either passed out in the other room or left at the liquor store as deposit for the keg. The place smelled of stale beer, catnip and anchovies when I got home. That's the last time we leave them alone (with an emergency credit card).

catparty.jpg

:roflmao:

Those darn cats :insane:

This is my pet. His name is O'Malley he is 12 yrs old, I bought him when he was 2. He has raced 125 times. This is a picture from last week.
I think you are definitely going to have the biggest pet!

:roflmao:

Sorry for your loss, ComicDoc- I know how easy it can be to see pets as part of the family and become seriously attached to them. I had to put down two German Shepherds myself, it affected me a great deal.
Sorry about your shepherd we had one for a short period of time years ago when my oldest was a toddler but the pup was to rough with the baby so the breeder took her back and placed her in a family with older children. But what a smart dog she was.