• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Slabbed Early SA Keys!

47 posts in this topic

Just got these in and before they hit the site, thought I'd at least throw them out to boardies. Four key books from the late 50s/early 60s at fair prices. :cloud9:

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal or CC through a merchant account is the preferred method of payment. However, given the value of the items, I am happy to discuss payment options.

(2) Regarding shipping, all books will be sent insured Air Mail and the cost is $25 for one slab, $10 extra for any additional.

(3) Regarding who wins what, I'll depart from my usual rules. I am happy to take :takeit: either in the thread or via PM and if there is a conflict, the earlier time stamp will win it.

(4) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(5) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, costs are also on you.

(6) Yes, you can combine any of these purchases with anything you might be buying on the site.

And another bump up in grade...

X-Men #1

CGC Graded 8.0

C-OW Pages

$11,750

Might well be signed by Jack Kirby on the 1st page. Might not, too. (shrug)

10000527.jpg

10000527B.jpg [/quote

That's the way they should be signed, IMO. Nice books!

And saving the best until last...

Avengers #4

CGC Graded 9.0

OW Pages

$4,400

Please note the date stamp at the top of the front cover and yes, that's a scratch on the case down the front cover.

10000525.jpg

Based on the Red Date Stamp, I wonder if this is the Green River copy ? There was an Avengers 4 in the collection, which was graded VF raw by Hauser.