• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC 4.0 Wonder Woman # 6 (1st Cheetah) *SOLD*

13 posts in this topic

Recently got this back from CGC…

*SOLD*

FS: CGC 4.0 Wonder Woman # 6 (ow/w) = SOLD (US & Canada). 1st appearance of the Cheetah. Tough book, throw the OSPG out on this one. A restored 2.0 sold recently on Clink for $350 & I think a raw FN+ sold on the Forums for $1000 (?). I have no knowledge of this book ever being pressed.

Shipping outside the US/Canada = actual cost to be determined.

PayPal is preferred, but money orders are fine. Time payments/delayed payments are OK, just LMK & we'll work out the details on a case-by-case basis. First :takeit: in the thread or by PM trumps all. Thanks.

110537.jpg

back cover:

111060.jpg

Recently got this back from CGC…

FS: CGC 4.0 Wonder Woman # 6 (ow/w) = $775 shipped (US & Canada). 1st appearance of the Cheetah. Tough book, throw the OSPG out on this one. A restored 2.0 sold recently on Clink for $350 & I think a raw FN+ sold on the Forums for $1000 (?). I have no knowledge of this book ever being pressed.

Shipping outside the US/Canada = actual cost to be determined.

PayPal is preferred, but money orders are fine. Time payments/delayed payments are OK, just LMK & we'll work out the details on a case-by-case basis. First :takeit: in the thread or by PM trumps all. Thanks.

110537.jpg

back cover:

111060.jpg

:takeit:

:applause:

I finally got one Sharon. This has been the hardest comic for me to get.

Getting OW or better page quality on these earky DCs is super tough !....Great looking book too ! (thumbs u

I couldn't agree more.