• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Estate

28 posts in this topic

I liked Green Wake a bit better, too. Blue Estate has a great set up, and I'm eager to read the rest, but I'm not excited about the art that much.

Did you notice that the artist and writer are both Russian? I guess it makes sense that the bad guy is a Russian mobster lol

You're right though, I wasn't warm to the art all that much either. It's not crappy or anything, it's just not awesome.

Picked it up the other day and finally read it. The cover is pretty awesome and the interior artwork is cool and the story was solid enough to pick up the next issue. I love how the alcohol is coming out of the barrel of the gun.

I liked Green Wake a bit better, too. Blue Estate has a great set up, and I'm eager to read the rest, but I'm not excited about the art that much.

Did you notice that the artist and writer are both Russian? I guess it makes sense that the bad guy is a Russian mobster lol

You're right though, I wasn't warm to the art all that much either. It's not crappy or anything, it's just not awesome.

They are only considered true Russians if they have tiny giraffes that lay on pillows or walk mini treadmills.

Pat

They are only considered true Russians if they have tiny giraffes that lay on pillows or walk mini treadmills.

Pat

Opulence. I has it.

Pat

Opulence. I has it.

No pain.

No pain.