• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noisy Slabs?

61 posts in this topic

Those girls are clearly underage, being solicited to perform in a sexual manner. Not only is it disgusting it is also illegal.

Also as a father of a daughter I would destroy someone who disrespected my child like that. The problem is you let your children on the Internet unsupervised and they do stupid things like go on chat roulette or end up on some Chris Hanson hm special. My daughter is 21 months so I'm all good for awhile.

Sorry for the rant, continue....

You react in a way that any father with a daughter would.

I could care less that it's in the sig line. However, the first thing I thought when I saw it was, "Those girls are WAY too young to be propositioned."

I found the random-chat GIF of the brother and sister I had up a week or two ago to be more offensive. :o Note they're using the same method of chat.

Oops.gif

The reason I don't see the snake vid as offensive is because it happens about 10,000 times every second of every day. If you go on a chat site right now and post a pic of a semi-attractive girl, you will get hot-chatted or asked to show your boobs within twenty minutes if you switch partners enough times to find a hornball. Granted, I'm sure most people don't realize that goes on. :blush: If you're unaware of it and have kids, it's time to either educate yourself first and then them or engage in the seemingly-impossible task of preventing your kids from ever visiting these sites.

The illegality of the random chat sites is an interesting question--there's really no way to prosecute most people. The only thing the authorities can do is shut those sites down--which would be a very interesting First Amendment case. hm

Those girls are clearly underage, being solicited to perform in a sexual manner. Not only is it disgusting it is also illegal.

Also as a father of a daughter I would destroy someone who disrespected my child like that. The problem is you let your children on the Internet unsupervised and they do stupid things like go on chat roulette or end up on some Chris Hanson hm special. My daughter is 21 months so I'm all good for awhile.

Sorry for the rant, continue....

You react in a way that any father with a daughter would.

I could care less that it's in the sig line. However, the first thing I thought when I saw it was, "Those girls are WAY too young to be propositioned."

I found the random-chat GIF of the brother and sister I had up a week or two ago to be more offensive.

Not offended, because I know you didn't have anything to do with the chat and well...it is pretty funny.

Just pointing out an observation. I also didn't know Liam was a youngin'

Many woman on the other hand, because they are so used to getting hit on all the time even when they are not asking for it, see red when they see this sort of thing (young girls being used in such a manner) and consider it exploitation of sorts.

I suppose if someone was sporting some sort of banner, logo or gif, regardless of what it was, it might be considered an endorsement by those that don't know you very well. In this case, girls that are likely under age.

So I'm hurting my chances of picking up chicks via these forums? :blush::ohnoez:

If that's the case, I think I'll replace it with the pic below...surely this one will give off a better impression. :wishluck:

FirmBunsJumping.gif

That girl is clearly 17. I'm offended. :sumo:

Many woman on the other hand, because they are so used to getting hit on all the time even when they are not asking for it, see red when they see this sort of thing (young girls being used in such a manner) and consider it exploitation of sorts.

I suppose if someone was sporting some sort of banner, logo or gif, regardless of what it was, it might be considered an endorsement by those that don't know you very well. In this case, girls that are likely under age.

So I'm hurting my chances of picking up chicks via these forums? :blush::ohnoez:

If that's the case, I think I'll replace it with the pic below...surely this one will give off a better impression. :wishluck:

FirmBunsJumping.gif

That girl is clearly 17. I'm offended. :sumo:

Liar... :baiting:

The illegality of the random chat sites is an interesting question--there's really no way to prosecute most people. The only thing the authorities can do is shut those sites down--which would be a very interesting First Amendment case. hm

Another question it brings up is how far will people go to be funny.

(shrug)

(shrug)

That gets answered every day by people around the world--all the way and frequently beyond. :whee:

(shrug)

That gets answered every day by people around the world--all the way and frequently beyond. :whee:

...and then if a line can be drawn, and if so where?

:baiting:

I don't actually feel very comfortable with the GIF, being about their age, and considering the fact that it shows someone asking them to flash them (and hey, the bird didn't deserve that! lol ) so that's why I commented in the first place.

What difference does their age make? Girls get hit on whether they're 15 or 50 if they look good. Can't tell the age of whoever is talking to them in the GIF. The bad grammar in the last sentence made me think it was a young pre-teen or teenage guy, but could be anyone of any age I suppose. I never even thought about their age until all you pervo-deviants brought it up--all I saw was a typical hornball guy using a bizarre sexting tactic. Nobody is getting exploited in that GIF, the girls are smart and enjoying it themselves, give your guilty consciences a rest, it's just random chat, everybody's safe. :eyeroll:

It might not really make a difference to you, but I have friends (male and female) who have been exploited online using sites like that. My sister is almost that age and if someone asked her to flash them, I would probably want to rip them limb from limb. I know you haven't done anything illegal and I don't mean to start a fight with you since I don't think simply having that in your sig line breaks any laws and I know you didn't mean to offend anyone in any way, but I just want you to know that while I do see the funny side of it (with the bird and the snake) the girls are just too young to be included in the GIF. There are several people, young and old, who might get touchy seeing this, especially parents of young girls. Myself as well.

This would be an ENTIRELY different story if the girls were a bit older. I can understand why you might not have thought much about the girls' age, but since I'm around their age, it kinda popped out at me. The difference is that the girls are underage, and this IS technically illegal, though no one can be prosecuted.

Like I said, I don't mean to start an argument. :foryou: