• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No sleep 'til...Pittsburgh?, some new slabs to market... CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Ode to the Beastie Boys "no sleep 'til Brooklyn"

Oh the joys of prepping for a show

On to the thread:

6 new slabs to market (have been pressed)

2 slabs that I took in trade (I do not know)

Check,Money Order, Paypal all accepted

1st :takeit: wins. Please post in the thread

Unlimited amount of books, shipping $8 USA, $23 Canada, PM for Worldwide

I'm in no hurry but if you are, please pay by 3:00PM tomorrow and I can ship your books before Pittsburgh. Otherwise, they will ship on 4/18/11. If you are attending, I'll happily lug them along

THX,Greg

Turok #18 8.5 OW $75

turok1885ow.jpg

turok1885back.jpg

hm

Is this one among the 6 new slabs to market that have been pressed or rather one of the 2 slabs that you took in trade ?

Sequential order label #'s...that's one of the batch he had graded.

Sorry for not being clear ??? . The 2 books I took in trade were the Flash Annual and the Detective #229. The other books were pressed and subsequently submitted by me.

Sorry Trey, no 227's at all at the moment.

Thank you, that TOD was so tempting. It is very hard to stay focused around here.

lol

Tell me about it! I was hoping someone else would buy it and save me from myself also! I must have refreshed it 10 times hoping someone had snagged it.

Too good a price to pass up though. I missed a few in the last Clink auction for about the same price. Id really like a lower grade but the 9.2's are almost as expensive! 12 month average for a 9.2 is $215 ??? Weird!

Thanks for the book greg! 1 more BA #1 down (thumbs u