• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

Thanks Joshua.

$9 books (Have only 1 Softcore)

Softcore

San Francisco #4

Mean B@tch Thrills

:takeit:, one of each, please

I thought you bought your own books for a moment there.

lol:baiting:

The MonoMen, 1992, Larry Welz Cherry artwork on 45 PRM sleeve and on interior label. I was told by the label owner that only 1200 copies total were made of all variations. In addition to red & blue color differences on the cover, some interior changes were made on the color of the wax the record was pressed so I will identify the label color as well as the wax color from now on. This copy is a red cover variation with standard looking black colored vinyl & white label. It appears to have had a price label on it at some point in the past and I am not going to try to remove the residue. I would grade the picture sleeve VG and the record excellent. My price $29.

DSCF2138.jpg

The first 12 issues of Yellow Dog were tabloids. First prints are pricey. In 1973, they issued a reprint set. Single issues usually sell for about $10 in VF condition with the double issues selling for a little more. I have a couple sets of 4 reprint issues left at $20 for all 4, VF+ or better, uncirculated, 2 wth Crumb covers, one double issue included, great reading on the cheap from the beginnings of the underground comix movement.

YellowDog72nd001.jpg

YellowDog62nd001.jpg

YellowDog42nd001.jpg

YellowDog11-122nd001.jpg