• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

Cherry Poptart #1, first print, looks VFish but has 3 spots of something (I call it schmutz) on the left by the spine above the flag pole. Some of this schmutz is also on the back but very faint (Scan available if you want it PM'd to you). I do not know how to remove it and am not going to try. Because of the spots I got a good deal on this book and can pass it along to another boardie. Fogel has this book at $90 in 6.0, I can sell this copy for $60.

CherryPoptart1FVF001.jpg

Here are some bargain books, all uncirculated dealer backstock with factory price stickers, all at least VF, most better, have some multiples, feel free to buy more than one, will try to fill all orders, only $5 each.

DeviantSlice2withPS001.jpg

Truckin2withPS001.jpg

Truckin1withPS001.jpg

ShowandTellwithPS001.jpg

Here are some bargain books, all uncirculated dealer backstock with factory price stickers, all at least VF, most better, have some multiples, feel free to buy more than one, will try to fill all orders, only $5 each.

Truckin2withPS001.jpg

Truckin1withPS001.jpg

One of each please :takeit:

1 copy each of Truckin' #1 & #2 to dupont 2005

Truckin' #1 & Truckin' #2

One of each please :takeit: