• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor Movie as good as Iron Man

602 posts in this topic

Just told my wife I'm going to see it day after tomorrow...she gave me "that" look....hah, like I care :whee:

:eyeroll: <---------------This look?

Won 2 tickets to an advance screening but venue is oversold (first come, first seated) for 10 am Saturday morning. No idea what time to get there or if I will even get a seat.

Although I did get to Hall H at 2 am so I could sit in a room with 6,500 people for 10 hours to see a 4 minute preview.

Watched the movie for the second time today. What can I say, as good as the first time. 2 hours seemed like only 1 hour and that's even though I already knew the story.

:headbang:

Watched the movie for the second time today. What can I say, as good as the first time. 2 hours seemed like only 1 hour and that's even though I already knew the story.

:headbang:

Ya got to agree, that comment cemented it.

I wished I lived in another country so I could see American movies before they're released. hm

Amen :preach:

I think it is a complete joke when American superheroes get outsourced to other countries first.

Can someone explain the logic as to why Thor is being released in other countries first?

Standard & Poor's says we're deadbeat freeloaders.

I wished I lived in another country so I could see American movies before they're released. hm

I think it is a complete joke when American superheroes get outsourced to other countries first.

Norse God :gossip:

Just watched the movie! Damn awesome!! But dang! I forgot to watch the after credits. It was already midnight when it ended. :pullhair:

Some questions:

- Was Stan Lee the van driver who tried to pull Thor's hammer out? (Thought I recognised him)

- The guy with the bow ain't Hawkeye right?

doh!

Don't worry, what goes around comes around. When the Captain Britain and Excalibur movies come out we'll get them first in America!!!

doh!

Don't worry, what goes around comes around. When the Captain Britain and Excalibur movies come out we'll get them first in America!!!

Or Scandanavia.

:whistle:

Just watched the movie! Damn awesome!! But dang! I forgot to watch the after credits. It was already midnight when it ended. :pullhair:

Some questions:

- Was Stan Lee the van driver who tried to pull Thor's hammer out? (Thought I recognised him)

- The guy with the bow ain't Hawkeye right?

Yes and yes.