• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My son is in the NICU thread SC 22 and more to be added

47 posts in this topic

hey Nik....just been where you are..my little girl was born the seventh and had to be assisted in breathing for seven days, unconcious, no food, eyes not open,,,wires everwhere....doctors didnt have a clue...they did CT's, xrays etc...and still dont know what was wrong....then she just started up by herself, started breathing, started cryng (and wont stop heh) and started eating...we got her home couple of days ago...good luck with everything buddy...

hey Nik....just been where you are..my little girl was born the seventh and had to be assisted in breathing for seven days, unconcious, no food, eyes not open,,,wires everwhere....doctors didnt have a clue...they did CT's, xrays etc...and still dont know what was wrong....then she just started up by herself, started breathing, started cryng (and wont stop heh) and started eating...we got her home couple of days ago...good luck with everything buddy...

Wish you would have let us know, all the good JuJu never hurts. Happy to hear things are good now. (thumbs u