• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much info in Comics General do you believe to be true?

101 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

The likelihood of me believing anything is directly proportional to how much it relates to comic books. The more off topic it is, the more likely it has been barked out of the nethers of an addle-pated twit. See generally, some of the super sweet legal theorizing and gun safety tips provided in the "Shooting in Texas" thread.

Depends entirely on the source sauce.

Fixed it for you.

In retrospect, having counted again, I now suddenly realize that I believe every sixth word or so. Nothing more. Nothing less.

:popcorn:

The likelihood of me believing anything is directly proportional to how much it relates to comic books. The more off topic it is, the more likely it has been barked out of the nethers of an addle-pated twit. See generally, some of the super sweet legal theorizing and gun safety tips provided in the "Shooting in Texas" thread.

(tsk)

In retrospect, having counted again, I now suddenly realize that I beieve] every sixth word or so. Nothing]

more. Nothing less.

In retrospect, having counted again, I now suddenly realize that I beieve] every sixth word or so. Nothing]

more. Nothing less.

In retrospect, having counted again, I now suddenly realize that I believe every sixth word or so. Nothing more. Nothing less.

more. Nothing less.

:o

It's the Comics General Code!!

more. Nothing less.

more. Nothing less.

more. Nothing less.

more. Nothing less.

:roflmao:

This is the place braincells come to die.
That's why alcohol and general don't mix well - there is too much kill off at one time...,

Bill Gates told me if I get this back on the front page, he'll share $10,000,000 with me and all the posters in the thread.

:gossip:

He lied.

Bill Gates told me if I get this back on the front page, he'll share $10,000,000 with me and all the posters in the thread.

:gossip:

He lied.

No way. I read it from a chain letter my mom forwarded me. And she never sends me junk.