• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Let's :bump: this up. No update for almost 2 months (2/14) and Round 3 books are in facilitator's hands. Hope all is all right (hasn't read PM thread since posting that books were being prepared to ship).

Hey Andy

Haven't been on the boards as my son was placed in a medical facility. Condition was(and is) very serious, he needed my support

Have been travelling back and forth to DC to take care of my son. Been going back and forth since December. Left for DC around Valentines Day(2/14) and stayed awhile

Have just gotten back in the swing of things personally, son was released from hospital recently

Please send me your address thx

What about the other sketches from this opp?

I've shipped and I'm currently shipping sketches from this opp to their owners. Hopefully I can finish up by this weekend

Great can you confirm that mine is one of them?

What about the other sketches from this opp?

I've shipped and I'm currently shipping sketches from this opp to their owners. Hopefully I can finish up by this weekend

Great can you confirm that mine is one of them?

Yes I can, will PM you later this evening thx