• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Good day guys, Harvey has a free schedule and I had him agree on another batch of sketches. I'll be handling the next round of requests personally and will be with Harvey to check on things whenever he does the sketches (he lives near my place). I already have blanks in my possession to choose from.

Here are the available blanks:

2 - Marvels Project

3 - Dark Avengers

10 - X-Men 1 bloodsplatter

10 - Age of Ultron

1 - Batman 0

1 - Punisher

1 - XForce 1

2 - Avengers 7

7 - Iron Man Marvel Now

4 - Green Lantern 13

1 - Thor God of Thunder

1 - Wolverine 300

Here are the rates:

$300 - single figure, front cover only, minimal background

$350- single figure, wraparound, minimal background

$80 - per additional character

$50 - full background

$10 - blank cover if provided from here

$10 - to ship the blanks to CGC from here

$40 - grading

$10 - optional fast track

Please note that it is possible that I can have Harvey use colored pens depending on what he has available with no extra charge just like the Deadpool piece in the previous post, but that is if he has the available color, if not, he'll be using black as always. Right now I know he has green, blue, and red but I can always ask him for color availability. For special requests like a bunch of hand ninjas, hydra army, thugs, and so on, I can have him do that as well, additional rate will depend on how many extra guys you want on the cover, just let me know and I'll talk to Harvey about it.

10 spots only. Thanks!

Its come to my attention that people are concerned with the turnaround with Harvey

We haven't been perfect, but hopefully our track record speaks for itself. Here are some opps we've done in the past:

Michael sta maria--1 month turnaround

Ed Tadeo--1 month turnaround

Gerald Parel round 1 and 2-- 1week turnaround

Gabrielle Dellotto-5 day turnaround

Chris Stevens--2 month turnaround

Esad Ribic--3 day turnaround

Stuart Sayger--3 day turnaround

I can't speak for others but Jun is with Harvey at his home in the Philippines. He will bring the books over and Harvey will work on them. These are not convention sketches but home commissions(the black cat/mary jane took harvey 11 hours to complete at home) Any questions or concerns please pm me or Jun thanks

Its come to my attention that people are concerned with the turnaround with Harvey

We haven't been perfect, but hopefully our track record speaks for itself. Here are some opps we've done in the past:

Michael sta maria--1 month turnaround

Ed Tadeo--1 month turnaround

Gerald Parel round 1 and 2-- 1week turnaround

Gabrielle Dellotto-5 day turnaround

Chris Stevens--2 month turnaround

Esad Ribic--3 day turnaround

Stuart Sayger--3 day turnaround

I can't speak for others but Jun is with Harvey at his home in the Philippines. He will bring the books over and Harvey will work on them. These are not convention sketches but home commissions(the black cat/mary jane took harvey 11 hours to complete at home) Any questions or concerns please pm me or Jun thanks

+1

Highly recommend getting in on this. I'm anxiously awaiting my own cover from the previous round, I'm told Harvey is currently working on it. No doubt I'll want another once I see it!