• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Mike, I hope that my lame :take it: counted. I was out to dinner with relatives, including my wife, so I accessed the thread on my mobile and it auto-corrected. Of course, I heard, "what the *spoon* are you doing on your phone?" while we were eating. (tsk)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to answer some PM's publicly regarding ETA's with my opps

The artists I deal with are overseas, some do not do any conventions at all; they also have other projects they are currently working on. If the artists were at conventions I go to, then I would be able to have a much quicker ETA on the books. I try to accomodate boardies that want rare sketches they cannot get from a convention. In doing this the process takes longer

But I will do my best to speed up the process to make sure everyone is satisfied. Thanks guys