• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Hey all,

No promises, but I'm working on getting the STGCC variant.

The price of the book is just $15 (it was originally sold for that price in Singapore) + you cover grading/shipping + Harvey's signature is $10 and that's about it. I won't profit from this.

Anyone interested let me know but again, no promises just so you won't get your hopes up.

But in any case if people think the STGCC variant is rare, you might want to take a shot at the original which is far more rare and would trump all existing STGCC variants. Here it is. It is for sale. It is in hand and ready to go. Let me know if interested.

snc01257.jpg

Hey all,

The price of the book is just $15 (it was originally sold for that price in Singapore) + you cover grading/shipping + Harvey's signature is $10 and that's about it. I won't profit from this.

Anyone interested let me know but again, no promises just so you won't get your hopes up.

But in any case if people think the STGCC variant is rare, you might want to take a shot at the original which is far more rare and would trump all existing STGCC variants. Here it is. It is for sale. It is in hand and ready to go. Let me know if interested.

snc01257.jpg

:applause:(worship):applause:(worship)

:news: If you ordered a sketchbook please PM me. I will also contact everyone individually thx :)

Hey all,

snc01257.jpg

PM sent

Hey all,

snc01257.jpg

PM sent

Nice! :o