• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

nice variant cover. how do we get one of those?

Good question, thanks for asking :foryou:

The variants are not available through us

We are handling the sketches purchased by the boardies and the sketchbooks only at this time

I strongly advise that the variants not be offered in this thread thx (thumbs u

No Advise needed,that variant is not for sale nor me posting on here is Advertising it is for sale.....Just showing that one thing that was never said or I myself knew that each one is number....

No worries Mike !!

Thanks Glynn, much appreciated! (worship)

I have faith guys :)

Sometimes it's all I ever have. And it's definitely all I ever needed :)

Jun and myself are working hard to make sure everyone is satisfied. However at the end of the day I'm not an artist. I can't control his/her actions, schedules, cons, etc. I'm doing my best and so is Jun

We are working to make sure everyone gets the sketchbooks that were purchased, as well as the sketches. Any questions feel free to hit me up. :)

And thank you, I won't let anyone down (thumbs u

I meant that in the happiest way possible not impatient/angry, these sketches are so badass that I'm prepared to wait forever for them, but seriously these are awesome and I guess I should have said I can wait for more badass sketches[thumbsup]

I meant that in the happiest way possible not impatient/angry, these sketches are so badass that I'm prepared to wait forever for them, but seriously these are awesome and I guess I should have said I can wait for more badass sketches[thumbsup]

No worries, thank you :foryou:

Truth be told I'm frustrated that this opp hasn't picked up steam so I can imagine how everyone else must feel. But I should be having some updates soon (thumbs u

Let me say....for what its worth.....I have known mike for a bit...he is a Man of great character...whem he says something, he means it, as I am sure everyone knows....when he tell us something, I have know doubt that he is trying 100% to get our sketches and books back asap....I know it sucks to wait, but I have no doubt it will all be worth it...every bit!

Mike is the man. Anyone having doubt will face the rath of the mighty GODOFTHUNDER :)

drinks on me at NYCC man! :cool:

congrats in finding such a solid artist with Jaro. Much success to you (thumbs u

and watch out for my next opp :devil::baiting: