• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ciorac the "SUPERSTAR SELLER" feedback thread

42 posts in this topic

It seems fitting that I am starting up a feedback for Ciorac, because I just had one of the best transactions I have ever had with a seller. Bill and I made a time-payment arrangement on a big dollar book, and he shipped out the book to me before even the first payment cleared! On a WOW factor scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest rating possible, this is like a 10 x 10 to me!

I just received the book today and only a few days had elapsed since we had agreed to the deal. I have previously purchased a book from him, and his shipping was extremely quick on that transaction as well.

Point blank, Bill is an awesome person to deal with and he has a genuine love and knowledge of rare comics. I would highly recommend purchasing from him!! I certainly hope to do so again in the future.

One extremely pleased buyer :headbang:

Got me a box of books from Mr. Ciorac yesterday and WOW, all :hail: to THE seller to look for on the boards. :thumbsup:

Thanks Scrooge! Scrooge is THE buyer on the boards too. I buy books with him in mind when collection shopping :cloud9:

I'd buy from Bill all day long. But then I'd get tired and need some rest.

Bill has sold me some fairly big dollar books before, and the man was great to work with. I may have even sold him something too, but I can't recall.

Actually come to think about it, I think Bill has likely taken the bulk of my money from the boards when I bought 6-7K worth of books a few years ago.

And I'd do it again.

Thanks & Cheers to Mr. Ciorac from Mr. Comicdey

I had a fantastic transaction with Bill for two beautiful strictly graded

books and the price was awesome. (thumbs u

I would highly recommend this seller to any board member.

Thanks again Bill. (worship)

fay :foryou: