• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPG prices?

17 posts in this topic

They get info from local comic shops based on RAW sales, and they don't really follow CGC sales. They're good for a ballpark price on most books, but not mega-keys.

Thanx for answering, Liaton. (thumbs u

They get info from local comic shops based on RAW sales, and they don't really follow CGC sales. They're good for a ballpark price on most books, but not mega-keys.

Not really - their pricing is completely unreliable across the board :gossip:

Thanx for answering, Liaton. (thumbs u

No problem. I've been a member there for years (thumbs u

The prices here are even higher. http://comicbookrealm.com/

How did you come to that conclusion? Just asking..... hm

ASM # 7 5.5 realm $577 cpg $392

ASM# 8 4.5 Realm $365 cpg $250

ASM#118 7.5 realm $98 cpg $40

Xmen# 11 7.0 realm $536 cpg $192

Daredevil #6 6.5 realm $150 cpg $72

Daredevil #5 5.0 realm $104 cpg $60

This is a few books i happened to be pricing last night actually, I have some listed for sale on the selling section of the boards.

I can't say I looked any modern books up but silver and bronze I'd guess I would bet on Realm being more out of whack than CPG who is somewhat high as well.

Heck even a broken clock is right 2 times per day.

Not really - their pricing is completely unreliable across the board :gossip:

Reliably useless.

At least they're reliable. hm

Heck even a broken clock is right 2 times per day.

Not if the hands are broke off.

I guess a quartz digital is kinda useless too

As useless as a chocolate teapot.

I've asked that question because there seems to be a bit of negativity towards the site and its price values questioned; I too am a community member and catalog my books there, just as I catalog my slabs here.

If one were to take the time and register (which is free by the way), there is a price value change thread there; request a price change on certain book/books, and in all likelyhood it would be changed.

All one has to do is ask instead of throwing stones.....

I've asked that question because there seems to be a bit of negativity towards the site and its price values questioned; I too am a community member and catalog my books there, just as I catalog my slabs here.

If one were to take the time and register (which is free by the way), there is a price value change thread there; request a price change on certain book/books, and in all likelyhood it would be changed.

I am without sin, I have a right to cast the stone into the eye of the realm of high priced prices, let it be written

Junkdrawer 3:15

I am without sin, I have a right to cast the stone into the eye of the realm of high priced prices, let it be written

Junkdrawer 3:15

(worship)