• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mighty Thor #1 Blank MEGATHREAD

116 posts in this topic

Blank comes out tomorrow. I hope that the color is darker then it appears in the scan/picture below. Why do the decision makers at Marvel keep messing with blanks. KEEP IT SIMPLE. This book would look 100% better without the coloring.

I wonder if the back is blank, or if the red coloring continues to the back.

Mightlythor.jpg

I have a rough for one that im gonna make soon.

Why dont they relaize, or care, that these things will be drawn on... and make something that would aid in the production of art. The frame on the marvel one was good.

When do the Captain America blanks come out and when does pre-order begin? I'm going to load up on those personally.

I got word from my LCS... there pretty small and they already got word on the blanks.

5/7 USM #160

6/18 Ghost Rider # 1

6/18 Captain America # 1

6/18 X-Schism #1

6/25 Daredevil # 1

I hope the death of spidey one is good.

Blank comes out tomorrow. I hope that the color is darker then it appears in the scan/picture below. Why do the decision makers at Marvel keep messing with blanks. KEEP IT SIMPLE. This book would look 100% better without the coloring.

I wonder if the back is blank, or if the red coloring continues to the back.

Mightlythor.jpg

I can live with it, at least the title is well position and doesn't look goofy. Can think of a few things I want to get done already, maybe have cracks drawn in on the letters like crumbling stone, etc. I'm all over these now who can sell me some? :popcorn: