• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC9.8s Byrne Uncanny X-Mens

25 posts in this topic

I'll make it official...

I hate you.

Ditto!!!!!

(JK! - dont mind me, Im just turning green....and its not because Im the Hulk! grin.gif)

Are you the original owner. Wow. Nice books. Thanks for sharing these pictures, I just burned my all my 9.4's. and kicked my dog. Looking at your books is like having Pamela Anderson come over and having dinner with my wife and I.

I must say seeing an x-men 140 at 9.8 makes me feel jealous. The 8.5 copy I currently have looks like a bad of [!@#%^&^] compared to that one. yah.... thinking I need to find me one of those.

jduran1,

I’m the original owner of the comics.

I bought multiple copies of XMen 120 to 150 when they first came out.

You selling any multiples? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Alright, out with it.. let's hear the entire contents of the submission smile.gif

Those were all from the same submission.

Uncanny.

I'd be happy to get ONE Byrne in 9.8, much less *at least* 6.

Captain Pike, Dude, if you have some table scrap 9.4/9.6 Byrnes you wana toss us bottom feeders, I'd be more than happy with them. cloud9.gif

Actually, I received some double & triple 9.8s.

Presently, I have no plans on selling/trading the 9.8s.

I'll just keep them for my personal collection cloud9.gif

xmen137(98)labelc1.jpg

893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif893whatthe.gif

I badly want a 137 in 9.8. I keep buying them raw and the spines just never look good... What do want for one? Come on... I can't promise Pamela Anderson, but still... sorry.gif