• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: Who's the STRONGEST hero? Thor, Hulk or Superman?

Who is the STRONGEST hero?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the STRONGEST hero?

183 posts in this topic

http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html

I don't know... the more I initially though superman was the logical win.. but the more I ponder this, the more I'm seeing that superman did die from exhaustion and physical force, two things hulk seems to only increase under duress.

I'm quite surprised (hypothetically speaking of course) that Galactus never tried to force him into servitude. If I was big G, I think I would consider him a good resource.

Should you find yourself present when my intellectual energy was truly in play you would know it, and feel it in your loins.

So, are you saying he'd orgasm?

I try not to judge.

I think there is something wrong with your medulla oblongata.

:grin:

Mama say that happiness is

from magic rays of sunshine that

come down when you feelin' blue.

Yah. Lifting a mountain is impressive for sure. But try moving the entire planet, Mr. Big Green Machine. You can't do it.

One thing that has always intrigued me, starting in childhood. Is how guys like the Hulk could lift a building or mountain, while standing on two feet. Shouldn't their feet just sink into the concrete or soil?

I mean c'mon. How can an Empire State Building type building be held up on four square feet of NYC concrete? How strong did those union guys build those sidewalks and streets? Sometimes they fall in (sink hole) on a whim. How can one hold up a mountain, while standing on two (admittedly large) feet? At least Superman could somehow explain about flying or levitating. But Hulk can't. Imagine the strength of a punch coming from Superman at 10,000 miles an hour. Could the Hulks punch come anywhere near that speed? I doubt that. If anything, it is slower than a punch from Ali. Imagine being faster at punching than Bruce Lee, but having the strength of the Hulk. That would be Superman I think. Put Supes against the team of Hulk and Thor , on opposite ends of a very strong tug of war rope, and Supes would win against both. After all, he is Superman. The name is given for a reason.

Here's a question. Who weighs the most. Thor, Superman or Hulk? God, alien or accident?

Pound for pound, is Doll Man the strongest?

Didn't the Cosmic Spiderman easily crush the Hulk in strength?

Hasn't Captain America taken a lot of blows from the Hulk, and not even received a broken bone?

Here's a question. Who weighs the most. Thor, Superman or Hulk? God, alien or accident?

I seem to remember that Asgardians are really heavy/dense like 400-500 lbs, even though they look like people

Didn't the Cosmic Spiderman easily crush the Hulk in strength?

That was the Gray Hulk, not the Green Hulk. Gray Hulk was weaker.

Should you find yourself present when my intellectual energy was truly in play you would know it, and feel it in your loins.

I try not to judge.

The next time we meet I expect you to be wearing a suit made out of some type of cloth.

I try not to judge.

The next time we meet I expect you to be wearing a suit made out of some type of cloth.

Can we share a meal made of food?

I try not to judge.

That's usually a third or fourth date kind of thing.

I try not to judge.

I thought we were trading lines from movies...mine was "My Cousin Vinny" (shrug)

I try not to judge.

I thought you were exporting all your homoeroticism to the UK these days?

I try not to judge.

I thought we were trading lines from "My Cousin Vinny" (shrug)

Actually it went "Waterboy" then "My Cousin Vinny" then "Mr. Deeds." I am apparently feeling rather Adam Sandler today. hm

I try not to judge.

I thought you were exporting all your homoeroticism to the UK these days?

Today, I'm feeling domestic.

superman!

703af9a5ce7d396f_large.jpg

Exactly. Hulk was as mad as a hornet by this time in the fight, and couldn't budge Superman. If Supes wanted he could have squashed Hulk like a little green bug

:applause:

By all means, let's use a random panel from a comic book taken out of context to support our argument that Superman is stronger.