• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: Who's the STRONGEST hero? Thor, Hulk or Superman?

Who is the STRONGEST hero?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the STRONGEST hero?

183 posts in this topic

The Hulk recently took out the entire Marvel universe (World War Hulk). He would have moved on to the DC universe... had it been interesting.

In the same story line he was stoppd by the sentry who is basically a superman clone.

Actually, they fought to a standstill and both reverted to their human counterparts and then Bruce (Hulk) knocked Robert (Sentry) unconscious.

The Hulk recently took out the entire Marvel universe (World War Hulk). He would have moved on to the DC universe... had it been interesting.

In the same story line he was stoppd by the sentry who is basically a superman clone.

Actually, they fought to a standstill and both reverted to their human counterparts and then Bruce (Hulk) knocked Robert (Sentry) unconscious.

Which is my point, superman doesn't have a weaker lesser form to revert to

Superman.

Like someone said earlier he was the gold standard when it came to raw strength.

As much I love the Marvel universe, Supes is tops when it comes to strength.

Ya, I can't see why there is even a discussion.

If there is no kryptonite then Superman is completely indestructable.

Plus Superman is MUCH smarter and FASTER (think Flash) and can avoid any I blow the Hulk might try to lay on him.

What if he just carries him into space?

Doesn't Hulk need air?

Hulk can hold his breath for a long time but not indefinitely.

This is just a discussion on strength though.

Hulk is human. Supes isn't. It's really that simple.

Thor is a God. End of discussion. Roy, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

If we're talking 1964, Thor has had trouble taking down the Hulk.

If we're talking today, well, continuity and powers have changed so many times, I don't even know anymore.

Which is my point, superman doesn't have a weaker lesser form to revert to

That wasn't your point. :taptaptap:

Silly to even have the question. Thor is not even close. Hulk is strong, but Supes is ten times stronger. It ain't even really a close contest.

But I guess any writer can do what he wants (duh). But in the generally accepted concept of Superman, he kicks all in the strength contest. Heck, the Thing gives the Hulk a run for his money.

Tell you what. Have the Hulk punch you and then have Superman punch you. Then have the Cosmic Spiderman punch you, and then tell me which hurt the most.

Assuming you are still able to talk. :)

Can you imagine the punch that would result from Superman going at super speed and landing a blow on your face, while doing so. (Oh, these comic book character "imagine" scenarios, and who's the best, etc. So much fun to argue about)

My dib's on Thor when push comes to shove.

Hulk is powered by gamma radiation, Sup's likes solar radiation, and Thor's is go anywhere, go anytime diety azz-kickery!

Edited by brasseye

superman!

703af9a5ce7d396f_large.jpg

Exactly. Hulk was as mad as a hornet by this time in the fight, and couldn't budge Superman. If Supes wanted he could have squashed Hulk like a little green bug

Hulk's the only one with limitless strength. Being that it's limitless there's no one that could be stronger.

Superman, beaten to a pulp and "killed" by a scrub named Doomsday.

Thor, knocked out and out strength-ed more times than anyone can count.

When only one has a maximum strength that's not measurable, it's an easy choice.

Doomsday was not a scrub... He was a genetically engineered Kryptonian.

But that would be an interesting fight... Doomsday VS hulk

Well I voted Hulk but after reading the points here I'm changing to Supes. He's the man!

And no, we shouldn't be crossing Universes like this :sumo:

But it is fun to think that a bunch of grown up men and women from around the world are 'discussing' which fictional character is the strongest. :blush:

Shazam has knocked out Superman in the JLA comic, in there it's said he was one of the few who could do it.......but he cought him with a sucker punch 2-3 times before Supes went down

but i think this would have to be situation where like the batman vs ??? if enough time :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

if superman knew it was a fight then he could win, if it was out of the blue sucker puch i think hulk would pound him into the ground

thor is more like superman or any of the other strong hero/vill if pushed hard enough and snaps he can mess almost anyone up, but hulk already has a short temper and would snap a lot faster

so by the time supes or thor would get to that breaking point hulk would be well past it bc his oppannt wouldn't go down

plus remember around hulk 300 (i think) hulk fought everyone and was close to victory before thor or strange (i forget) opened a portal to send him away

Hulk (thumbs u

I haven't read too many Modern comics to be honest....so I don't know how much stronger the Hulk has become over the years..... (shrug)

But the Hulk that I remember, couldn't even wipe Superman's nose if Superman didn't allow it.

In my opinion both Thor and Superman are stronger than the Hulk!!!!! (thumbs u

superman!

703af9a5ce7d396f_large.jpg

Exactly. Hulk was as mad as a hornet by this time in the fight, and couldn't budge Superman. If Supes wanted he could have squashed Hulk like a little green bug

^^

Man, that's a tough question. I really don't know who to vote. On one hand, Superman is the Man of Steel. On the other, from what little I know about Hulk, he can only get stronger when he's madder. Then Thor, apparently, can pick up his hammer that no one can.

But that is not brute strength, it's about who's worthy of it right? BUT, if Thor were to lay his hammer on his villain, it's Game Over right? lol