• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Star Wars Day!

52 posts in this topic

happy-star-wars-day.jpg

We see all the Star Wars guys on free comic book day.

Last year a couple guys where dressed as the pilots in which one I think was red leader and one was blue leader. I turned to the guy with the blue helmet and asked him if he was the one that died in the movie. He wasn't impressed lol.

Holy grail of what???

there is a grail for destroying my happy childhood non extended or alternately scened Star Wars..

you probably liked the NEW prequal movies too right..

and NO I still refuse to watch..

never seen them afraid it will taint my happy memories of an original star wars new hope with NO Jabba and vaseline blurring out the wheels on the landspeeder

Holy grail of what???

there is a grail for destroying my happy childhood non extended or alternately scened Star Wars..

you probably liked the NEW prequal movies too right..

and NO I still refuse to watch..

never seen them afraid it will taint my happy memories of an original star wars new hope with NO Jabba and vaseline blurring out the wheels on the landspeeder

I should have refused to watch them too. :sorry:

I hear they have some sort of hypnosis where they can regress your memory back to the time you watched them and erase them out..

There is some big money to be made of folks who want to erase "Me no likey jar jar"

My husband bought one of the newer movies at a yardsale then one of the kids borrowed it..(which means in kid speak not getting it back) So I was never forced to watch it or even try..

I so enjoyed the movies when I was a kid..Saw the original until my mom got sick of taking me to the theater...I wore my hair up in cinnamon rolls for ESB..I wore a wrap around braid and bun for ROTJ(in my hoth outfit)..waited in line for both

it started with the remastered originals..I didn't care for it. Added scenes etc..blah

Then people who saw the newer ones before me thought they were so bad..I just couldn't stand the thought of it..

for the most part just about everyone I know who has seen them..wishes they could wipe it out as well lol

I hear they have some sort of hypnosis where they can regress your memory back to the time you watched them and erase them out..

There is some big money to be made of folks who want to erase "Me no likey jar jar"

My husband bought one of the newer movies at a yardsale then one of the kids borrowed it..(which means in kid speak not getting it back) So I was never forced to watch it or even try..

I so enjoyed the movies when I was a kid..Saw the original until my mom got sick of taking me to the theater...I wore my hair up in cinnamon rolls for ESB..I wore a wrap around braid and bun for ROTJ(in my hoth outfit)..waited in line for both

it started with the remastered originals..I didn't care for it. Added scenes etc..blah

Then people who saw the newer ones before me thought they were so bad..I just couldn't stand the thought of it..

for the most part just about everyone I know who has seen them..wishes they could wipe it out as well lol

I prefer the original movies than the prequels 2c

I loved the originals I saw as a kid (not the theater re-releases). And I did go to see the prequels. While I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to be able to put my lightsaber through Jar Jar's head and learn how to resurect him just so I could do it again, I still enjoyed them. Just not as much. I hated all the "cutsie" garbage like the battle droid voices. In fact, I hated the Ewoks too. I thought ROTS needed Anakin becoming Vader halfway through the film. While there is no written law saying more films cannot be made (animated films don't count :mad:) I read the novels, just because I miss that galaxy far, far away. This galaxy is to boring.

I loved the originals I saw as a kid (not the theater re-releases). And I did go to see the prequels. While I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to be able to put my lightsaber through Jar Jar's head and learn how to resurect him just so I could do it again, I still enjoyed them. Just not as much. I hated all the "cutsie" garbage like the battle droid voices. In fact, I hated the Ewoks too. I thought ROTS needed Anakin becoming Vader halfway through the film. While there is no written law saying more films cannot be made (animated films don't count :mad:) I read the novels, just because I miss that galaxy far, far away. This galaxy is too boring.

fixed ..

oh and yeah I agree lol

I loved the originals I saw as a kid (not the theater re-releases). And I did go to see the prequels. While I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to be able to put my lightsaber through Jar Jar's head and learn how to resurect him just so I could do it again, I still enjoyed them. Just not as much. I hated all the "cutsie" garbage like the battle droid voices. In fact, I hated the Ewoks too. I thought ROTS needed Anakin becoming Vader halfway through the film. While there is no written law saying more films cannot be made (animated films don't count :mad:) I read the novels, just because I miss that galaxy far, far away. This galaxy is to boring.

Yea I agree there is no difference between Jar Jar and those annoying E-losers.

Nobody would ever say the prequels are as good as the oringals, but I do find episdoe III pretty dark and good.

Still Manokin Skywalker was pretty bad once he donned the Vader suit for the first time.

I loved the originals I saw as a kid (not the theater re-releases). And I did go to see the prequels. While I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to be able to put my lightsaber through Jar Jar's head and learn how to resurect him just so I could do it again, I still enjoyed them. Just not as much. I hated all the "cutsie" garbage like the battle droid voices. In fact, I hated the Ewoks too. I thought ROTS needed Anakin becoming Vader halfway through the film. While there is no written law saying more films cannot be made (animated films don't count :mad:) I read the novels, just because I miss that galaxy far, far away. This galaxy is too boring.

fixed ..

oh and yeah I agree lol

I should have mentioned that I was planning to fix it. Thanks, I guess, for saving me the trouble, but I'll have to let you sometime if you did a good job :/