• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

Are those jokersrevenge's Adams books in the upcoming Clink auctions?
Maybe some of it. I know he's selling out everything to fund his son's education.

I knew he had a 9.8 Batman 237 and 251 so those are likely his. Not sure about the other books.

Congrats. I have a very nice raw copy myself. Adams did a very "Warren-like" take on this. Always thought it looked like something you'd see on the cover of Eerie or Creepy.

you dont see a ton graded either, i've been waiting for one for literally years, it could be my favourite cover

Congrats. I have a very nice raw copy myself. Adams did a very "Warren-like" take on this. Always thought it looked like something you'd see on the cover of Eerie or Creepy.

you dont see a ton graded either, i've been waiting for one for literally years, it could be my favourite cover

This cover and 244 are probably my favorites. I thought long and hard about bidding on this one -- nice grab.

you're the seller? get it shipped! :baiting:

Already in the mail. (thumbs u

I just have not updated the eBay details yet.

:whee:

Here's hoping it arrives in the 2 - 3 week timeframe I was quoted. :wishluck:

yeah, i;ve waited 3 months for original art once so 2/3 weeks is easy

Wow. Didn't take to long for either 238 or 227 to pick up steam over at CL, did it? I guess the auction right after Christmas it the best time to sell.

has greggy staked his claim?

(shrug)