• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

I started out with a CGC 8.0 and sold it... then bought a CGC 7.5 SS and sold it...

My current copy is this one and to tell you the truth, I like it better than those other two copies I had! lol

NABM227.jpg

I continue to wait for the bubble to burst.

I shall drink till it does.

Neil loves Gin and Tonics ! (maybe.)

You will get tired of yours someday.

I'm patient.

:whee:

I own nothing unless it has Deadman in it !

:applause:

:gossip: If you can find it.

lol

I'm patient.

If we are starting a lineup, I would not mind first crack at the Adams Bat book (or was it two?) I sold to Teddie.......... lol

I'm patient.

If we are starting a lineup, I would not mind first crack at the Adams Bat book (or was it two?) I sold to Teddie.......... lol

My turn then. I will take the Teddie Tomahawk #116 please. Who's next? :wishluck:

I'm patient.

I own nothing unless it has Deadman in it !

:applause:

:gossip: If you can find it.

lol

:sumo: I swear I'm not getting old !

You guys putting dibs on books that don't exist !

I honestly think this is an over-hyped book. Then again, I waited to start my collection of Batman 'keys' for last (and I am at that point now). If I can get this book for between $1500-$1700 in 9.4, I may consider buying. If not, I will wait for price levels to drop. I don't consider a book with a cover re-created (for lack of a better term) from an earlier book to be that much of a must have book in my opinion...regradless of how cool that cover is!

Respectfully,

'mint'

I honestly think this is an over-hyped book. Then again, I waited to start my collection of Batman 'keys' for last (and I am at that point now). If I can get this book for between $1500-$1700 in 9.4, I may consider buying. If not, I will wait for price levels to drop. I don't consider a book with a cover re-created (for lack of a better term) from an earlier book to be that much of a must have book in my opinion...regradless of how cool that cover is!

Respectfully,

'mint'

should be able to find one in that grade at that price all day long. can't seem to find a sale that was even that high. maybe you meant 9.6