• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Auction Results, Astonishments, Shocks, Disappointments, etc.

417 posts in this topic

What happened with the Action #7 - it says its still available - ?

Strange. It sold for about $9K w/BP and I was on the phone otherwise I would have bid.

Some of the 9.4/9.6 FFs are going for GPA, some at multiples.

FF #12 9.2 went for $23K!

Strange. It sold for about $9K w/BP and I was on the phone otherwise I would have bid.

91001 Action Comics #7 (DC, 1938) CGC FR 1.0 Off-white to white pages... $8,962.50 Sold to Available

reserve (shrug)

reserve (shrug)

No reserve noted and it was listed as sold.

reserve (shrug)

No reserve noted and it was listed as sold.

(thumbs u 10K book imo

Dang it, I can't even win on an over-the-top impulse bid! :frustrated:

Time to go back to work before I do something I'll really regret.

what (shrug)

bit surprised hulk 103 9.6 went for more than hulk 102 9.6. i know there's a ton more hulk 102 9.6s out there in census, but there's also been almost 10 times more submitted as well.

Hey FF --

The FF #13 was low due to the major sun/dust shadow all the way along the top of the book. I would have bid large on a nice #13 but couldn't handle having it in the collection with that unsightly defect.

Dan

The FF #13 was low due to the major sun/dust shadow all the way along the top of the book. I would have bid large on a nice #13 but couldn't handle having it in the collection with that unsightly defect.

Exact reason I didn't bid on it to flip/trade.