• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's going to see Thor thread.

43 posts in this topic

I think I might go see it soon, but I'm not sure. I might wait until Bluray. When I see it, I'll post a review in a separate thread.

I think I might go see it soon, but I'm not sure. I might wait until Bluray. When I see it, I'll post a review in a separate thread.

Proof the devolution is true.

I am seeing my good friend Mike fall apart at the seams.

:cry:

It is going to totally rock. The movie and the thread, I mean.

Don't let your mouth write checks your butt can't cash.

Please elaborate which equipment you'll be using to view it, including the type of cables.

Please elaborate which equipment you'll be using to view it, including the type of cables.

Are you certain he even has cables? I have read threads of board members not having cables.

:eek:

Thank you, I will sleep better tonight.

I am going to see it this weekend, but I won't post that here, I'll do my own thread. It is going to totally rock. The movie and the thread, I mean.

:popcorn:

It would be awesome if you went to see it in Minneapolis. Or St. Paul. Then you could tell us how it will affect the value of all those new Thors that just came to market up there.

Discuss.

If I watch it at home, it will be via a monoprice HDMI cable. That is all.

It would be awesome if you went to see it in Minneapolis. Or St. Paul. Then you could tell us how it will affect the value of all those new Thors that just came to market up there.

Discuss.

There are new books from the area which has 2 cities in close proximity? You don't say.

Let's see, I think we are some where between yellow and orange. hm

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

I am going to see it this weekend, but I won't post that here, I'll do my own thread. It is going to totally rock. The movie and the thread, I mean.

But will it be an orgy of win? hm

That's some funny chit Doc.

I'm pretty sure the green at the bottom should be "pwnd self", but I'm not an expert.

Discuss.

There are new books from the area which has 2 cities in close proximity? You don't say.

Yeah, it's where all the gays live. You should check it out.

I'm pretty sure the green at the bottom should be "pwnd self", but I'm not an expert.

Au contraire, you are always an expert. You post on a message board.

Au contraire, you are always an expert. You post on a message board.

I'm just trying to get to 8100 posts by COB today.