• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's going to see Thor thread.

43 posts in this topic

I am going to see it this weekend, but I won't post that here, I'll do my own thread. It is going to totally rock. The movie and the thread, I mean.

But will it be an orgy of win? hm

If you are asking whether it will include references to Rose McGowan's sweater puppies and past dalliances, Don Quixote, wild Floridian horses, gay pride, herding ferrets and the Borg, then no, it will not be an orgy of WIN.

That's some funny chit Doc.

I'm pretty sure the green at the bottom should be "pwnd self", but I'm not an expert.

Au contraire, you are always an expert. You post on a message board.

Next time I see you in person I'd like to hear you say Au contraire in your southern hick accent. :baiting:

I am going to see it this weekend, but I won't post that here, I'll do my own thread. It is going to totally rock. The movie and the thread, I mean.

If you are asking whether it will include references to Rose McGowan's sweater puppies and past dalliances, Don Quixote, wild Floridian horses, gay pride, herding ferrets and the Borg, then no, it will not be an orgy of WIN.

I'm not sure, but perhaps if the right poster were to come along... hm

I don't know, it took a village to make that Conan thread.

I'm pretty sure the green at the bottom should be "pwnd self", but I'm not an expert.

Next time I see you in person I'd like to hear you say Au contraire in your southern hick accent. :baiting:

I can say, "Kiss my ass." as well so you can get the full effect. :)

I don't know, it took a village to make that Conan thread.

There were !?! :o

I can say, "Kiss my ass." as well so you can get the full effect. :)

:roflmao:

I'm just trying to get to 8100 posts by COB today.

I think you better put that idea on hold and purchase a tampon or two before you bleed to death.

I think you better put that idea on hold and purchase a tampon or two before you bleed to death.

The acerbic wit of Doc has been unleashed! Now, go get your bootlegging run done with for today.

The acerbic wit of Doc has been unleashed! Now, go get your bootlegging run done with for today.

I'm a tryin', but I kin't git yore maw outta bed to go an git the horseless carriage started. (shrug)

Annihilus, you are bringing your A game today.

Thanks, I'm just trying to help (I was in the Peace Corps, so it just comes natural to me). Plus I played minor league ball for the Yankees, explaining the quality of my game.

I'm a pretty big deal all the way around.

I'm a tryin', but I kin't git yore maw outta bed to go an git the horseless carriage started. (shrug)

Now that's more like you. :luhv:

I'm a pretty big deal all the way around.

Does that mean you're fat?

I have a hard time judging...but I don't have cankles, if that tells you anything. When I was in my twenties, I was Brad Pitt's dietitian, so I think I'm healthier than most.

I'd write more about myself, but some folks just can't bring themselves to read my giant walls of words, despite this forum being a textual based means of communication.

I'm buying someone a gift certificate for a movie theater. They may use it to see Thor. If they do, I'll start a thread about it. If they don't, I'll start a thread about it.

I think I might go see it soon, but I'm not sure. I might wait until Bluray. When I see it, I'll post a review in a separate thread.

Please elaborate which equipment you'll be using to view it, including the type of cables.

If I watch it at home, it will be via a monoprice HDMI cable. That is all.

HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 cables???

Saving myself the 25 cent drunk text...I love you man :foryou:

JJ

I think I might go see it soon, but I'm not sure. I might wait until Bluray. When I see it, I'll post a review in a separate thread.

Please elaborate which equipment you'll be using to view it, including the type of cables.

If I watch it at home, it will be via a monoprice HDMI cable. That is all.

HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 cables???

Saving myself the 25 cent drunk text...I love you man :foryou:

JJ

You'll now be getting butt dialed repeatedly and you will like it.

:baiting: