• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM SGT Fury 13

24 posts in this topic

Even with the crease? it was sold as a 6.5 to me for 100$ maybe 2 years ago because of the crease. I looked at it and thought 7.5 minimum. The comic is complete and OW/W pages. So I think subbing this is a good idea then.

Even with the crease? it was sold as a 6.5 to me for 100$ maybe 2 years ago because of the crease. I looked at it and thought 7.5 minimum. The comic is complete and OW/W pages. So I think subbing this is a good idea then.

Well, you have the advantage of having it in hand, and so will CGC :grin: So your 7.5 is probably spot on, but there's not a lot else wrong with the book (but for the miscut which is common for this issue.) I'll match your $100 (and so will anyone else here on the Boards, I imagine.) It's a great book to have slabbed - I've slabbed a few, and have been surprised to the upside each and every time. Good luck! :wishluck:

There was a book posted in fs thread with a slight color breaking printing crease, this is why im asking.

You can tell by running your finger over it, if you feel a bump it is probably a printer's crease. If it indents, it's a crease. It is possible the printer's crease will cause loss of color and it is difficult to differentiate in a scan. I am not an expert on this, as mentioned I try and avoid them. I don't trust an E-Bayer that would say it's a printer's crease.

i'd buy this as a 6.5 if you wanna sell it ;)

i'd buy this as a 6.5 if you wanna sell it ;)

going to hold onto it (thumbs u