• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

17 posts in this topic

Sigh. I want it. The 9.6 coming up in Clink's May auction is a white pages copy too, but this 9.4 is more affordable than *that* copy.

I wish I could buy this. It's so rare to see any copy of JIM #85 on offer in the Nines...This shouldn't last long. It could be several years before we see another one like it. (worship) (worship)

If Korvac acquires this worthy copy, then he'll have a 9.0 under-copy hm

Sigh. Just for fun, it would be interesting to see if a 9.2 copy came on the market. Fun for some, torture for others...

Hey M,

Would you take time payments... LMAO

Sure Harvey.. 50% now and 50% next week ;)

Thanks for the good words everyone... BTW, just saw Thor... very good flick indeed - probably the 8th best comic book movie ever IMO...

i was thinking about this exact cover, journey into mystery #85, when i was watching the film. what a great book. come on though, thor was far better than the #8 comic movie of all time. some of my favs include.

1. iron man

2. dark knight

3. iron-man #2

3. x-men trilogy (particulary x-men #2 last stand)

4. thor

I kinda just threw #8 out there after a quick thought... in no particular order these are my top 12 comic book movies..

Dark night

Batman (1989)

Superman (1978)

Superman 2 (1980)

Spiderman #2

X-men #2

Kick

Watchmen

Hellboy

Men in black

Thor