• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Sweet Books...GA, SA and BA - CLOSED!

78 posts in this topic

Got a few things to float past you.

Payment is via paypal or a check.

Shipping to the US is $10 for the first slab, $2.50 for each additional slab. Canada, add $10 to the US Total. UK add $25 to the US total.

Don't like the price? Make an offer. Worst I can do is ignore you.

No probies or trolls allowed.

First up is my Rocky Mountain copy of Avengers 103 CGC 9.4 with white pages.

I won't tell you how much I paid for it but Nik was the underbidder on this one when it came up on CLink. I had it pressed hoping to bump it to a 9.6 but it didn't happen. I ended up upgrading to the 9.6 Sucha News copy in the last CC auction.

If you know anything about this issue, you know it usually suffers from a horrible miswrap. This one is absolutely perfect. You won't eve find a better looking 9.4 copy of this one.

Price is $700. Shipped to CLink

Avengers103FC.jpg

I don't really want to part with this one coz I love Nova Scotia books but I really don't need to hang on to everything.

Exciting Comics #2 CGC 8.0 Nova Scotia Pedigree OW pages. One of may very favorite books.

$1600 - the same as I paid for it. Shipped to CLink.

exc1308a.jpg

First up is my Rocky Mountain copy of Avengers 103 CGC 9.4 with white pages.

I won't tell you how much I paid for it but Nik was the underbidder on this one when it came up on CLink. I had it pressed hoping to bump it to a 9.6 but it didn't happen. I ended up upgrading to the 9.6 Sucha News copy in the last CC auction.

If you know anything about this issue, you know it usually suffers from a horrible miswrap. This one is absolutely perfect. You won't eve find a better looking 9.4 copy of this one.

Price is $700.

Avengers103FC.jpg

SOOOOOOOOO freaking nice!!! (worship)

I got a nice 9.2 a little while back or i would be on that book like white on rice!!!

:bump: for one of the best sellers you could ever do business with (thumbs u

Black Cat #8 CGC 8.5 OW/W. File Copy.

I got this one from Bill Ponsetti but have since upgraded it.

$175

BlackCat08001.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! Thank you!

Black Cat #8 CGC 8.5 OW/W. File Copy.

I got this one from Bill Ponsetti but have since upgraded it.

$175

BlackCat08001.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! Thank you!

Yer welcome. I believe this purchase doubles the number of Black Cat books in my collection.

I've got two sick kids tonight but will try to get some more things posted tomorrow, including some more Fiction House.