• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Discounts and Bargain Bin Blowout

477 posts in this topic

That's it for tonight...

I will return Thursday. There's lots more still to come... I'm also looking at new collections all through this week... and constantly buying. Most of this stuff is stuff I never processed and the collections have long been paid for and the profit multiple times over. I'll be rolling out these threads from time to time from now on, just to keep stuff moving.

That's it for tonight...

I will return Thursday. There's lots more still to come... I'm also looking at new collections all through this week... and constantly buying. Most of this stuff is stuff I never processed and the collections have long been paid for and the profit multiple times over. I'll be rolling out these threads from time to time from now on, just to keep stuff moving.

Invoices from the last thread a few weeks ago? :wishluck: Pretty please :foryou:

:censored: What a night to be stuck at my wife's friend's place for a b-day party. Lots of nice books today I did not have a chance on due to slow smart phone reception........ :tonofbricks: