• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Night Nurse 1-4 full run high grade

55 posts in this topic

Dammit!!! Why did you have to post those grades?!?!? :censored:

When this thread went up, I thought all those books were undergraded. I was SOOOO close to buying them but had just got a #1 a few months earlier and was planning on spending WAY too muchoney in the comiclink auction the next week. Even with that, I replied and hit the :takeit: like 4 times but never sent it doh!

Damn!!!! :frustrated:

Congrats man, those are some SWEET books!!! How ironic someone was complaining about the price! Turned out to be about $1250-1500 worth of books at least :o

Results from the Night Nurse Set after CGC grading: (worship)

Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #2 CGC 9.6 W

Night Nurse #3 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #4 CGC 9.6 W

Will be back to post scans after they arrive from CGC

Super Sweet just like LC (thumbs u

This is very cool - I actually never heard of this title before today. My wife is an ER nurse, and she's stuck working night/graveyard shift. I have to start looking into lower grades of this book - I might actually have a title I can get her into comics with!

This is very cool - I actually never heard of this title before today. My wife is an ER nurse, and she's stuck working night/graveyard shift. I have to start looking into lower grades of this book - I might actually have a title I can get her into comics with!

I know there are some issues in the October Comiclink auction but i think they are fairly HG, like 9.2-9.6 IIRC

I know there are some issues in the October Comiclink auction but i think they are fairly HG, like 9.2-9.6 IIRC

Yeah, I just checked them out - they are beauties. But, I definitely want my wife to flip through them and check out the stories. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of them.

Instead of complaining, maybe next time they would rather step into the ring with Patrick and duke it out. I know who my money would be on.

I am not a bully nor an "Internet tough guy". I started martial arts since I'm a teen-ager to defend myself against bullies. I will never be like one of them. I always stay courteous and will always be.

Even if I personally meet the very few people that I have on "Ignore" on these boards, I'll stay courteous until the end.

Thanks to you Joey and all the other guys whom did defend me here, I do appreciate <3

:hi:

Results from the Night Nurse Set after CGC grading: (worship)

Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #2 CGC 9.6 W

Night Nurse #3 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #4 CGC 9.6 W

Will be back to post scans after they arrive from CGC

:applause:

My loss, your gain Jason (thumbs u

Thanks to you for posting the results here (worship)

unpressed?

No.

In all honesty, Jason told me via PM that he did have them pressed before grading.

I personally think pressing made a difference for #1 and #3. I don't think it made a difference for #2 and #4.

Thread krapping in FS threads is bad form. My books were overpriced ? I am glad somebody did buy them raw and did well with CGC.

Congratulations Jason for the results !

I have apologized already good grading and nice books. blows my night nurse run out of the water. Glad they came back solid grades like they did.

Finally here are the scans of the books for the last chapter of this FS thread saga:

nn2.jpg

nn3.jpg

nn4.jpg

Yes these really are beauties... And the #2, 3 & 4 above that are on their way to me from Comixcroz will go perfectly with my #1 9.8... Thanks Jason (thumbs u

I can finally consider this set done :whee:

RAD56FE12011711_135543.jpg