• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales Phoenix Comic Con & GFTDE 1 Covers pre-sale

79 posts in this topic

Taking more orders for EBAS, Suydam, and Chen covers of Grimm Fairy Tales: Dream Eater Saga 1

Raw & CGC 9.8

Will update raw pricing shortly.

To avoid confusion I've decided to not offer any more of these at the moment until I have additional stock. If I end up with more at the con I will offer then.

Taking more orders of this one:

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei

Raw: $35

CGC 9.8 $75

GFTDES1RIP.jpg

Add 1 raw to my pile

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Phoenix Comic Con Variant (Limited to 500) -- 2 Raw

Grimm Fairy Tales: Tales From Neverland 1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) -- 2 Raw

Fly #1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) This is a hot book! Mike Debalfo cover (in attendance) -- 1 Raw

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) -- 2 Raw

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 250) -- 2 Raw

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei -- 1 Raw

--Heff

Damn, you guys ordered a lot of books so far. I'm gonna be busy next weekend.

All orders to this point should be invoiced. If you haven't received one please let me know. Please pay promptly. Thanks for all those who have ordered to this point.

Combined shipping of raw books from Motor City, Phoenix, and the private sale has already begun. Some of you have already received your books. If you haven't you'll have them shortly. Some went out last week, some yesterday, and another bulk shipment is going out tomorrow morning.

I'm dealing with hundreds of books that need to be pre-screened and verified and I'm going down the list by order of payment. As always patience is expected, a virtue, and is rewarded with clean books.

Motor City Blue Label CGC 9.8s will arrive tomorrow.

how do you get the books back so quickly???? i submitted 7 modern books at the boston comic con and I called Tuesday and they are going to be another week and a half.

but thanks for the heads-up!

Slabs and raw combos are starting to ship.

It will help me expedite shipping if everyone sends me a Private PM of what they got from Motor City, Phoenix, Blue Rainbow & Philly Pre-Sale & Aftermath - & what days they paid, etc. - especially if paid by personal. Matching up personal payments to board members really slows down the shipping process.

I have a master list it would be faster this way if I get one PM per person, instead of sifting through old threads to verify.

Thanks!