• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

He hasn't used any copyrighted characters (that I can recall).

I'd think these images would fall under the 'parody' category.

Mike

(not a lawyer)

Thats not a bad idea, maybe as a comic "pamphlet" type. The logos are likely a copyright issue though.

pamphlet? pfffft! I want an omnibus size mofo!

or better yet!.....make one like those IDW artist editions! full size scans of each........love it!....but keep the price 9.99.......... :insane:

Thanks Guys! The detail of the inking doesn't really show up in my lousy scan, but in hand it is much sharper looking.

Torch & Harvey - I do feel like I am starting to catch up on the list, so you can pm me about a cover, but there is going to be at least 6 months wait on any new ones.

Thanks Guys! The detail of the inking doesn't really show up in my lousy scan, but in hand it is much sharper looking.

Torch & Harvey - I do feel like I am starting to catch up on the list, so you can pm me about a cover, but there is going to be at least 6 months wait on any new ones.

Will do, thanks.

Are you saving hi-res scans of all of these for future use?

You really should. A kickstarter would be a hit for a collection of these.

How many of these have you done so far?

:ohnoez: will look at copyright issues :ohnoez:

Here we go.. It feels great to finally finish this one, was a lot of fun to do! Rifleman #10 is next.

frazettafinal100_zps0e6799a1.jpg

jumpin jiminy crickets!.........6 month wait?....im going to start thinking of my next one

Thanks guys!

So glad you are happy paulie, i will be mailing your christmas morning package this week.

Mr nsn - i am not sure which ones i have saved at 300dpi+, but most of them for sure. I lost some files in a computer crash and my back up service was spottier than i would have liked.

I will post updated list later this evening.