• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have a scan of a *spoon* Ayers SS?

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...I'm going to be cracking some slabs for the first time and prepping some books this weekend for the ECLT signing. I've decided to man up and crack some slabs myself. lol Anyway, I'm going to be cutting boards to set up sig placement and I couldn't find a Ayers signed book....I was wondering how big his sig was, don't want to make the cutout too small.

Can anyone help me out with a pic or scan?

2e3vblh.jpg

Most of the time he uses a small sig, but he does have a big sig that he busts out when he is agitated. He was super pissed that Stan signed where he wanted to and broke out the Gigantor sig across the title.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTYtMjAwOTA2MTgtMjMwN.jpg

Most of the time he uses a small sig, but he does have a big sig that he busts out when he is agitated. He was super pissed that Stan signed where he wanted to and broke out the Gigantor sig across the title.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTYtMjAwOTA2MTgtMjMwN.jpg

:o