• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 4

40 posts in this topic

cgc 4.0

And where would gator put it? hm

3.5 (thumbs u
guess cgc and I agree for a change, though I am typically tighter...must be other issues with book not evident in scan lol

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u
guess cgc and I agree for a change, though I am typically tighter...must be other issues with book not evident in scan lol

Nah, one of the graders probably saw this string . . . ;)

Wonderful book! I have about 30 or so of the Winters books and page quality is exceptional in every one of them. Congrats. I trust you're keeping it?

Wow, 30 is great. Yes, the pq is amazing and I am going to keep it :cloud9:

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u

(tsk) nothing else to the book other than on the scans...I was hoping for your 4.0 though :P

Grade is...........

3.5 with WHITE pages

(thumbs u Congrats on the grade (and especially the PQ :applause: ) I'm guessing the front corner piece missing was just a tad too big for a 4.0 in their eyes. :)

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u

(tsk)

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u

(tsk) nothing else to the book other than on the scans...I was hoping for your 4.0 though :P

A white pager from 1938 is a remarkable find!

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u

(tsk)

honest, I didn't say a thing :baiting:

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u

(tsk)

:whistle:

cgc 4.0

3.5 (thumbs u

(tsk)

:whistle:

:ohnoez:

Nice...3.5 as I posted.....how can I grade everyone else's book's spot on but always overgrade my own hm I guess ownership really does add half a point to a full point :devil:

It's the rose-colored glasses . . . :grin: