• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Move over Gator, ...it's time for the ASK MEHDY thread:

21 posts in this topic

Mr. Mehdy,

I was once riding with ciorac and he got stopped doing more than 100mph.

Would you have traded comics for his defense?

Thanks (thumbs u

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

oh, my good lord. i bow in the presence of genius. hell with the collateral damage.

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

oh, my good lord. i bow in the presence of genius. hell with the collateral damage.

ponseti-flip-sway.gif

mitchell, is "mehdy had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...." about you?
Maybe the fleece part.

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

lol

Since PARKER called and woke me up (it is 1 am in Germany), I logged on and found this gem.

To set the scene, I was driving a black Chrysler 300 SRT8 and along for the ride were Bedrock, Parker and Gator if memory serves. We were on our way to the Florida at LSU game.

Sadly, I couldn't talk my way out of the ticket. But, the Gators lost so the night ended up pretty nicely

:)

Now, back to bed. I have to work in the later part of this morning

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

lol

Since PARKER called and woke me up (it is 1 am in Germany), I logged on and found this gem.

To set the scene, I was driving a black Chrysler 300 SRT8 and along for the ride were Bedrock, Parker and Gator if memory serves. We were on our way to the Florida at LSU game.

Sadly, I couldn't talk my way out of the ticket. But, the Gators lost so the night ended up pretty nicely

no, but i recall some dear friend of yours getting it reduced pretty significantly.

'07 lsu v. fla game; one of the best college football games i ever saw. you agree, greggy?

it led to:

dorsey.jpg

if mr. mehdy calls that toilet paper, he and i are going to have a misunderstanding.

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

lol

no, but i recall some dear friend of yours getting it reduced pretty significantly.

'07 lsu v. fla game; one of the best college football games i ever saw. you agree, greggy?

it lead to:

dorsey.jpg

if mr. mehdy calls that toilet paper, he and i are going to have a misunderstanding.

Why does SI call you William? Don't they know who you are!

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

lol

it lead to:

dorsey.jpg

"don't you know who i am????" didn't work for pons that nite.

Mr. Mehdy,

Thanks (thumbs u

lol

it lead to:

dorsey.jpg

"don't you know who i am????" didn't work for pons that nite.

I actually tried "don't you know that I am driving Billy Parker to the big game tonight!?!?" He wasn't impressed.

if only we had a defense that year :cry:

there is no good reason for you to cry alone. whereas the gators' collapse was but a stepping-stone to the crystal ball, the game memorialized below was for all the marbles. alas, it cost bedrock a c-note, and as much as he likes his benjamins, this post may bring a reprised tear.

09lsutexas.jpg

if only we had a defense that year :cry:

the only thing worse than the gator d that nite was that mullet you were sporting.

It was a beaut :luhv:

lol