• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Before I get some scowls: I have a post in the right section but wanted to plug it here where it may get additional looks.

I'm selling every duplicate in my inventory and this comprises of everything I have CGC slabbed that I'm willing to part with on Comic Connect. I hope you take the time to look through and help me out so I can acquire some more sweet DCs. This is arguably probably one of the largest selection of DC ba horror in one place that most people have seen in quite a while.

Depending on results, some may move to (gasp) eBay with my moniker sterlingcomics. I'd rather not deal with that venue if I can get away with it.

You can find the selection of books to include House of Mystery, House of Secrets, Ghosts, Unexpected, Weird War Tales, Witching Hour, Weird Mystery Tales, Sinister House of Secret Love, Secrets of Haunted House, and more!

You can find the books at http://www.comicconnect.com.

Thanks for taking a look...and most of all..thank you for your continued patronage and support.

That #220 looks sweet! :cloud9:

Thanks, it's probably one of, if not the, nicest BA horror books I own. It's every bit a 9.4, with a shot at 9.6. A few years back, I submitted some other BA horror books I had picked up and got back 9.2's and 9.4's. The only reason I never submitted the #220 is b/c it really wasn't "worth" submitting over some of the other books. Kinda wish I did now.

Anyone interested in the "one and only" Universal HOM #179 CGC 9.6 at ComicLink for a mere $15k?

I'm over that...especially with the sweet QP. meh

Should have bought it the first time :baiting:

Nice stuff Sterling. If you ever want to sell the 54 issue, let me know !

Will do. I'm dumping a ton of books over the next few months on eBay (all except 2-3 are BA horror) so keep your eyes peeled. Definitely a good opportunity to get a bargain (relative to what I paid, for sure)...

In the meantime they are at Comic Connect...and I will post a thread with the full list if anyone is interested...