• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

For me 3 weeks for the non-modern krap

Moderns showed up after 2 because they are 1.5 weeks ahead in grading according to some guy I spoke with last week.

I sent them in Value Fast Track

Moderns showed up after 2 because they are 1.5 weeks ahead in grading according to some guy I spoke with last week.

So did I. After 3 weeks (yesterday), it showed as "Scheduled for Grading" and it showed "Graded" today. That's with Wondercon and Megacon happening. Apparently the Fridays of major cons don't count as a processing day.

So did I. After 3 weeks (yesterday), it showed as "Scheduled for Grading" and it showed "Graded" today. That's with Wondercon and Megacon happening. Apparently the Fridays of major cons don't count as a processing day.

Value fast track is guaranteed for 20 working days. Your 3 weeks is 15 working days I assume.

not at all. You pay aggressively but not crack smoking aggressive...like I was known for in the early days. I can appreciate that...

Rehab worked for you.... :baiting:

Are you still on the probation list in the selling forum? :baiting:

Value fast track is guaranteed for 20 working days. Your 3 weeks is 15 working days I assume.

Yes

First 9.4 HOM 205 has been graded :whistle:

Congrats, greggy. I'm assuming you are keeping that. hm

It's Vince's copy but he's indicated that he's leaning towards selling. Also got a CGC 9.6 HOM 183 Oakland copy that I'll be selling.

It's Vince's copy but he's indicated that he's leaning towards selling. Also got a CGC 9.6 HOM 183 Oakland copy that I'll be selling.

hm

OWW pages on both

hm

OWW pages on both

Nice! How's the QP?

hm

OWW pages on both

Nice! How's the QP?

(shrug) I don't remember yesterday's news