• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

I've been absent from posting for too long.

So, here is some Marvel Greatness for Joeypost:

img522.jpg

img524.jpg

This one is dedicated to our favorite Roofing Contractor, MCMiles

img525.jpg

I am a sucker for VF or better Phantom Strangers. I finished my run years ago, but always seem to keep upgrading....

Phantom Stranger 18

PS18.jpg

Phantom Stranger 25

PS25.jpg

Phantom Stranger 36

PS36.jpg

Thanks sterling! There is another light corner crease at the bottom, so I agree with the grade, but it still presents well.

I forgot all about that superman! I was looking for a copy for awhile then it slid of my radar.

I stumbled onto this in Warlord's selling thread, but this is another issue I'm going to add in my superhero/horror crossover checklist:

116_4_344.jpg

Never saw that issue before, how cool is that? :applause:

Never underestimate the power of the Universal Monsters! :sumo:

I stumbled onto this in Warlord's selling thread, but this is another issue I'm going to add in my superhero/horror crossover checklist:

116_4_344.jpg

Never saw that issue before, how cool is that? :applause:

Never underestimate the power of the Universal Monsters! :sumo:

:banana: That's too cool! I've never seen it, either!

hey, what's with this dead thread? Sterling, I've seen you over at those modern boards. Get back here with some beauties for your horror addicts. :insane:

oh, well. Anyone seen this on ebay?

x128a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/x128-CGC-HOUSE-OF-MYSTERY-189-9-8-Neal-Adams-WHITEpgs_W0QQitemZ190224612479QQihZ009QQcategoryZ76QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(worship)

That is a thing of beauty conditionwise, but not one of my fav Adams covers. For some reason he gave the cat mouse ears and it looks like a rat instead.

I do like the eyes in the bushes though!

That is a thing of beauty conditionwise, but not one of my fav Adams covers. For some reason he gave the cat mouse ears and it looks like a rat instead.

I do like the eyes in the bushes though!

Man you are good at spotting details! That's twice now, you've pointed out details I've missed (shiverbone's weird mystery earlier). I agree, that is one of my least beloved of the early adams HOM covers, however, seeing a beautiful copy like that helps me see it in a new light.

Yep--saw the book. Adams fugged up the cat for sure, but I like the colors and general composition.

I'll have a few Charltons to post here shortly, but to be honest I'm not entirely motivated on sharing my enthusiasm b/c I know what happened last time I did...

head_metropolis.gif
HORROR COMIC DISCOUNT BONANZA
eeek.jpgCan your heart stand the horrifying sight of over 300 horror classics from the Golden, Silver, Bronze and Copper Ages?

Can you possibly withstand the onslaught of these terrifying tales of treachery, torment and tension?

Can you even begin to maintain your fragile composure gazing upon this selection of mayhem and madness, all DISCOUNTED 15% OFF OR MORE from their original retail price?

Can you resist the temptation to snag these genre lovelies?

Can you conceivably stand another rhetorical question like this?

Don't just stand their frozen in terror!

Click here to view this collection of discounted horror!