• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Then you boys should see all the stuff I have on the way back...

:blahblah: You've done this for a year now, so if you ever get the goods I don't hear about it unless I do a random drive by in your threads. :baiting:

I will be at Charlotte.......

:blahblah: You've done this for a year now, so if you ever get the goods I don't hear about it unless I do a random drive by in your threads. :baiting:

So will I :banana:

:applause:

Still,

We need more pictures.

I've stopped posting pics for a while...and if/when I wrap up an entire series I will do the mother of all pics, I promise.

It's been easier to upgrade existing books, but I haven't really budged on completing my sets in a long, long time.

Based off what I've completed I project I will be done with Unexpected before anything else...that seems so Unexpected to me. I thought HOM/HOS would've been done long ago.

Which reminds me...I'm selling off a lot of "undergrade" 9.4/9.6 dc horror at ComicLink focussed auctions...so check em out.

Still,

We need more pictures.

I've stopped posting pics for a while...and if/when I wrap up an entire series I will do the mother of all pics, I promise.

It's been easier to upgrade existing books, but I haven't really budged on completing my sets in a long, long time.

Based off what I've completed I project I will be done with Unexpected before anything else...that seems so Unexpected to me. I thought HOM/HOS would've been done long ago.

Which reminds me...I'm selling off a lot of "undergrade" 9.4/9.6 dc horror at ComicLink focussed auctions...so check em out.

I thought some of those might be your copies.....I was contemplating the HOM 181. Would like to upgrade my VF copy. Have you bought anymore pre-code horror since your initial forray a couple of years ago?

Correction: The 181 I was thinking of is in the current ComiConnect auction. My mistake.

Edited by Wrightson fan

I aquired a Crypt of Terror 9.8 last year sometime that I haven't posted. It's nothing but another boring Gaines copy...

I really don't collect anymore except for very specific issues I need...I;m trying to stay in this hobby in one way shape or form but its indecisive.

The HOMs are NOT mine...in fact those might be some nice upgrades, if I bother to bid. Most everything else probably mine is except for a few books.

I aquired a Crypt of Terror 9.8 last year sometime that I haven't posted. It's nothing but another boring Gaines copy...

I really don't collect anymore except for very specific issues I need...I;m trying to stay in this hobby in one way shape or form but its indecisive.

Adams? no no no, stick to pre-code horror. :baiting: that Adams guy is over rated.

Adams? no no no, stick to pre-code horror. :baiting: that Adams guy is over rated.

Well, IF I go that route...I won't be a completionist...just specific favorites. :baiting: Communication with me works too; I have no intention on paying more either.

Well, IF I go that route...I won't be a completionist...just specific favorites. :baiting: Communication with me works too; I have no intention on paying more either.

I'll post a nice Adams horror cover tomorrow from Detective comics, can't wait to see the FedEx truck!

LOVE that book! Amazing copy too.

Love this book too but always thought I wouldn't mind going over there...I mean Batman is right there to beat the :censored: out of that evil scarecrow if he tried anything! :insane:

nice book...the Adams horror-themed covers are DEFINITELY on my list. It looks like you are about done though. Reminds me of when I started my collection...I was posting a book every other day.... now not so much... :(