• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Father Karras = The Exorcist! foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif

"The Exorcist"? Wasn't that that show with Robert McCall playing the private detective?

no, that was Robert Urich playing the private detective.

No. Robert Urich played Spenser, along with Avery Brooks as Hawk and Richard Jaeckel as Quirk.

Father Karras = The Exorcist! foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gif

"The Exorcist"? Wasn't that that show with Robert McCall playing the private detective?

no, that was Robert Urich playing the private detective.

No. Robert Urich played Spenser, along with Avery Brooks as Hawk and Richard Jaeckel as Quirk.

Actually I was refering to a show earlier than Spencer, where he played a private detective by the name of Dan Tanna in Sin City.

Actually I was refering to a show earlier than Spencer, where he played a private detective by the name of Dan Tanna in Sin City.

Make that "Spenser with an 's' " - I remeber Dan Tanna - VEGA$

Never watched Spenser, so it figures I would misspell it. Now Vegas was a show worth watching, almost as good as S.W.A.T. cloud9.gif

I know I am a noob to this board but why are you ruining a great thread with such childish [!@#%^&^].

That shrunken head cover reminds me of a old Christmas gift I recieved in 1975.It was a Shrunken Head kit with Vincent Price on the front. (Anyone remember this?)

You used apples and painted the to look like heads and they rotted and shrinked.Great gift smile.gif

I know I am a noob to this board but why are you ruining a great thread with such childish [!@#%^&^].

That shrunken head cover reminds me of a old Christmas gift I recieved in 1975.It was a Shrunken Head kit with Vincent Price on the front. (Anyone remember this?)

You used apples and painted the to look like heads and they rotted and shrinked.Great gift smile.gif

You're right you are a noob, so I'll let you slide this time. Why don't you post something instead of complaining. popcorn.gif

Sterling, Shiver, POV, etc....well guys, at least we made it into about 165 pages before starting to look like a typical hijacked thread in Comics General.

With that said, here is another cover that has maybe been posted before, maybe not.....

Even if it has, I'm sure there are newbies to the thread that have not yet seen it. Cool Giant Kubert. -----Sid

588442-War.jpg

588442-War.jpg.c9fe45b1de14469697e7909e3a7f78e9.jpg

Welcome aboard, noob! hi.gif

Oh yeah! I remember those kits distinctly, but I never had the pleasure of owning one. Great looking box art. I think they ran ads for them in several BA horror comics. HHmmmm... maybe I'll start searching eBay.... idea.gif

Sterling, Shiver, POV, etc....well guys, at least we made it into about 165 pages before starting to look like a typical hijacked thread in Comics General.

With that said, here is another cover that has maybe been posted before, maybe not.....

Even if it has, I'm sure there are newbies to the thread that have not yet seen it. Cool Giant Kubert. -----Sid

588442-War.jpg

I've always loved that cover for some reason... good lookin' book, Sid!

Just for you Julusnc!

I still remember drying this guy/gal? out over my sisters bedroom lamp while listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon LP - (Christ, I'm old!)

It's the only survivor from the kit!

588493-VP%20Shrunken%20Head.jpg

BTW:

Welcome to the Boards!

589a8c240ba9e_588493-VPShrunkenHead.jpg.d93ffb59d5f274f87a7b9b8fc5c43c06.jpg

Welcome Julusnc! Nice to have fresh blood aboard!

That shrunken head cover is #4, the technical 1st issue of the ongoing run. I too was obsessed with Shrunken heads, i had several rubber ones & a goat skin one hanging around for years. I used to draw them & paint them, Sculpt them out of Apples..... confused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

This Grimms #43 is one of my favorite covers, and I have only seen this one copy for sale. I look all the time, Even Doug Sulipa didn't have one. I have no idea why, but it seems like some of the late 70's Gold Keys are way harder to find then i thought. Tougher then Charltons by far...

588501-grimm43.jpg

588501-grimm43.jpg.da3bc404e7a8d75807926709b39cbe26.jpg

Potpourri of comics I just scanned that I'm going to list in the Marketplace this weekend. A few are just reading copies, but some are probably strict Fine up to VF. There are some really great Kubert and Dominguez covers in this bunch! Love that Weird Mystery Tales #13! cloud9.gif

beyondthegrave1-fsm.jpg

secretsofhauntedhouse1-fsm.jpg

weirdmysterytales9-fsm.jpg

weirdmysterytales10-fsm.jpg

weirdmysterytales13-fsm.jpg

weirdmysterytales16-fsm.jpg

weirdwar46-fsm.jpg

weirdwar47-fsm.jpg

weirdwar49-fsm.jpg

weirdwar62-fsm.jpg

weirdwar67-fsm.jpg

weirdwar69-fsm.jpg