• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gif and thanks for sharing!

I haven't graded a bunch of Dollar books yet, but they were brutal on my HOM 256 and gave it the same grade.

Wraping up the HOM Dollar Books and HOM 236 in high grade is probably the only goals I'm setting for myself this year...

I finally bought a scanner that can handle some of my original art.

Not the most exciting cover I own, but still a Luis Dominguez DC horror one:

Unexpected_197_small.jpg

And thanks to drbanner (thanks again, Mike), a CGC 9.8 version of the book (new scanner does not do slabs well, as you can see):

Unexpected_197_BOOK.jpg

Thanks, I got it from him already slabbed. I hope to get higher grade (not necessarily top census) slabbed copies of the horror covers I own. I don't know if I will end up presenting them together, but it would be nice to have them paired up for my collection.

I finally bought a scanner that can handle some of my original art.

Not the most exciting cover I own, but still a Luis Dominguez DC horror one:

Unexpected_197_small.jpg

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack A dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and No play makes Jack a dul boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull bou.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Edited by Mephisto

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack A dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and No play makes Jack a dul boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull bou.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

685636-simp007.jpg

685636-simp007.jpg.64e9c1b5a74207b7254655bac5cf21f2.jpg

Edited by Weird

Got Photoshop? Try the Sharpen filter once or twice. Also Adjust Contrast and Auto Levels, etc.

This may look a little better... some of the graphics wizards around here can probably really improve your image... I'm just a hack at Photoshop.

685759-Unexpected_197_BOOK.jpg

All Photoshop and no play make Jayman crazy!

All Photoshop and no pl............. poke2.gif