• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Hey Shiver! hi.gif

Haven't seen you around for awhile, where ya been?

I was beginning to think you left the Horror side for the Disney books! stooges.gif

Hey Jay! My life has been pretty complicated these last few weeks so my comic & web time is very limited. Hopefully things will be ironed out soon & I can get back normal life! I have been peeking at the thread now and then though, so I am still here in spirit!

...I could never leave the horror side! thumbsup2.gif

...I could never leave the horror side!

Shiver speaks truth. One can never leave the horror side. Even if one WANTS to, once can never leave.

And as an aside, I have been a bit absent from the BA Horror as well but I love the latest crop of books. I am whetting my fangs for Wondercon!

Shiver speaks truth. One can never leave the horror side. Even if one WANTS to, once can never leave.

And as an aside, I have been a bit absent from the BA Horror as well but I love the latest crop of books. I am whetting my fangs for Wondercon!

I hear ya' POV. Only THIS time we'll be fightin' over the same books. Last year you were just looking for pre-code horror with Clark Kent images on the cover. I believe you actually found one. Should be fun. thumbsup2.gif

I hear ya' POV. Only THIS time we'll be fightin' over the same books.... Should be fun. thumbsup2.gif

Ahhh! The Purple Claw is unleashed! The gauntlet is thrown! But it WILL be fun! grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

I hear ya' POV. Only THIS time we'll be fightin' over the same books.... Should be fun. thumbsup2.gif

Ahhh! The Purple Claw is unleashed! The gauntlet is thrown! But it WILL be fun! grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

Ill throw a bunch of guitar pics in one corner of the room and a deep dish pizza in the other - then all your books be MINE............. devil.gif

Ill throw a bunch of guitar pics in one corner of the room and a deep dish pizza in the other - then all your books be MINE............. devil.gif

An Evil plan,......simple but effective,......Good Job! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Nothing says late BA like a disco.....

scan.jpg

Took me a long time to find this book, but when I did I lucked out and got two nice ones almost at the same time! It's a pretty lame cover, but I wanted it not only to help me complete my run, but because I own a page of original art from it by Jack Sparling and Vince Colleta.... grin.gif

Congrats on that book. That book eluded me for some time in HG, but I believe I have a 9.4 candidate 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Speaking of which, 6-15 or so seem to be very much MIA in high grade. If anyone has an early issue in HG for purchase or trade LMK.

Speaking of which, 6-15 or so seem to be very much MIA in high grade. If anyone has an early issue in HG for purchase or trade LMK.

hi.giftongue.gif

I still need a nice copy of Ghosts #9. It's starting to [#@$%!!!] me off. Christo_pull_hair.gif