• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

Good stuff. thumbsup2.gif

I got this back along with some of the books I was showing earlier.

Grim Wit #1:

968247-gw1.jpg

The back cover is cool too, but there are ta-tas...

968247-gw1.jpg.c8727e4e0b27f52338504b97a1fdc7ad.jpg

Edited by Weird

So, how high do you think this book will go for? I'd love to pick this one up. One of Bernie's coolest (and blackest!!!) covers. High grade BA horror seems to be soaring.

9.6 House Of Secrets #103

Don't know. I'd like to get a 9.6 copy...and trade out my 9.2 copy. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Too true, these books have become unpredictable depending on who needs it and who is bidding. It could stay at $250 with only 1 bid or could shoot up to $500? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a feeling that it may go for too much now.

I am 99% sure that it will go for an amount that is out of my price range and more than I would have ever though that book would bring.

I'd pay $75 for it, tops. No reason to bid though, it'll end much higher than that. I would go higher however if it had a better cover but to me this is one of the weakest covers under #200. Just too dark and green for me.

I have a feeling that it may go for too much now.

I am 99% sure that it will go for an amount that is out of my price range and more than I would have ever though that book would bring.

I'd pay $75 for it, tops. No reason to bid though, it'll end much higher than that. I would go higher however if it had a better cover but to me this is one of the weakest covers under #200. Just too dark and green for me.

Really? I like the cover. Interesting widow's walk imagery.

One of my very favorite Adams horror covers. headbang.gif Love the dramatic lighting from the bolt of lightning. Lots of Adams' bronze age interiors played with almost-monochrome sillouhettes like this.

One of my very favorite Adams horror covers. headbang.gif Love the dramatic lighting from the bolt of lightning. Lots of Adams' bronze age interiors played with almost-monochrome sillouhettes like this.

my favorite too. I'd like to have this one in my collection. Since it is either this or none at all foreheadslap.gif

Guy is one of the BA HG rollers along with me. thumbsup2.gif

I'd pay $75 for it, tops. No reason to bid though, it'll end much higher than that.

Save your money cowboy....my raw evaluations are about done shy.gif (almost as close to CGC certification as you can get without the slab--two people are grading em)