• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

I have bought from Donger lots of times and find him to be one of the best sellars. I love this board because you never know who is watching and who might pop in with something to add. Nice to see you post.

gossip.gif Thanks for your recent purchases! All three books should be at your door by next Wednesday! headbang.gif

popcorn.gif

no kidding greg! i figure who needs soap operas when you've got boards! i keep smiling, beats the hell out of crying.

Hey Guy, it's Scott. I was wondering if you would show up. Was going to email you the link from work in the morning to let you know you were being talked about here.

geez, i've posted more tonight than the nearly 2 years since i reg'd smile.gif now sell me those witching hours!!

I've got the #38... gossip.gif You should've drunk more when the #5 was on Heritage recently (I personally thought it was a weak 9.4, not a 9.6 as graded by CGC)

geez, i've posted more tonight than the nearly 2 years since i reg'd smile.gif now sell me those witching hours!!

I've got the #38... gossip.gif You should've drunken more when the #5 was on Heritage recently (I personally thought it was a weak 9.4, not a 9.6 as graded by CGC)

hail.gif

I've got the #38... gossip.gif You should've drunken more when the #5 was on Heritage recently (I personally thought it was a weak 9.4, not a 9.6 as graded by CGC)

hail.gif

That was your book on CL?

hail.gif

That was your book on CL?

Nope...think it may have been comgeek's gossip.gif

I wan't trying to dig up old bones. Just curious because I remembered the name being tossed around a while back.

Stick around a post more. I'd love to see some books from your horror collection.

'Til then...I'll tease you with one from your list. poke2.gif

1000566-wh10.jpg

1000566-wh10.jpg.30e505a4673639c65d9506e643eeb2d7.jpg

I wan't trying to dig up old bones. Just curious because I remembered the name being tossed around a while back.

Stick around a post more. I'd love to see some books from your horror collection.

'Til then...I'll tease you with one from your list. poke2.gif

1000566-wh10.jpg

Sell that TOD yet? makepoint.gif

I have bought from Donger lots of times and find him to be one of the best sellars. I love this board because you never know who is watching and who might pop in with something to add. Nice to see you post.

Agreed - Guy is a great ebay seller and has offered impeccable service - he's a star. I hope he's changed his mind regarding quitting selling on ebay...

Agreed - Guy is a great ebay seller and has offered impeccable service - he's a star. I hope he's changed his mind regarding quitting selling on ebay...

I like the WH 38 he sold me recently. cloud9.gif

WH38.jpg

loisandclark?

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me. Even though some books are tough in grade, 100 pagers rarely sell well sub 9.4 and sometimes suck at 9.4. confused-smiley-013.gif

loisandclark?

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me. Even though some books are tough in grade, 100 pagers rarely sell well sub 9.4 and sometimes suck at 9.4. confused-smiley-013.gif

I figured that about the vast majority of 100 pagers, but this book, DC-6 and DC-8 always sell well raw. I was pretty shocked this book didn't at least sell for VF guide. confused-smiley-013.gif Isn't it one of the toughest in the whole set?

loisandclark?

I figured that about the vast majority of 100 pagers, but this book, DC-6 and DC-8 always sell well raw. I was pretty shocked this book didn't at least sell for VF guide. confused-smiley-013.gif Isn't it one of the toughest in the whole set?

They sell well when advertised as a raw "NM". tonofbricks.gif

loisandclark?

They sell well when advertised as a raw "NM". tonofbricks.gif

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

In any case, I am very happy with my purchase. I didn't think I would be able to find a nice copy under $100. cloud9.gif